Lonnie x reader

A/n- hey guys this is a request is hope you guys like it and don't forget to vote and comment and enjoy.

Y/ns pov

The barrier had just been brought down and we are all finally free after all these years. I started to walk around Auradon looking at all the wires things when someone caught my eye.

I smirked and walked over to her. "hey beautiful" I said and she turned around and looked me up and down.

"Who are you" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm surprised you don't recognize me sweetheart I'm y/n daughter of Shan yus" I said and her face went pale.

"What are you doing here" she asked and I chuckled.

"If you didn't know your beloved king brought it down" I said and she just stared at me.

"You dad almost killed my mother" she said and I scoffed walking closer to her.

"And your mother killed my father, gorgeous" I said and I saw her cheek went a little pink.

"Are you even aloud to carry them" she asked pointing to my weapons. I pulled out one of the blade and there was a hawk on it.

"This was my fathers blade he gave me it same as his hawk" I said and I whistled only moments later she came.

"Wow she's so pretty" Lonnie said and came closer to me. "I was never aloud pets" she said and I chuckled.

"I do have 2 snakes back at home to" I said and she looked at me with shock in her eye.

"Snakes, I hate snakes there so slimy" she said and I sighed.

"Snakes aren't slimy" I said and she sighed.

"What made you talk to me anyways" she asked and I smiled.

"I just saw that beautiful face of your and I decided to talk to you was that such a big problem" I smirked.

"No I just thought you would hate me" she said and I laughed.

"Just parents were at war doesn't mean we have to be sweetheart" I said and she smiled.

"Fine but try anything and ......." She started.

"And you kill me" I said and she sighed.

"No I will think of something" she said and I laughed.

"Whatever you say gorgeous but I have a feeling you will like what I do" I said and she went bright red.

"See your blushing for me now" I chuckled and she slapped my arm. "Well that was rude" I said and she laughed.

"You really are nothing like your father" she said and I laughed.

"I know I'm not I'm more like my mother" I said and she smiled.

"I can understand that, come on I want to show you around" she said and I smiled.

"So you finally see that I'm not as bad as everyone says I am" I said and she chuckled.

"That's why the barrier is down" Lonnie said and I chuckled. We walked into a huge castle and I smiled. Maybe this will work after all.