Jane X reader

A/n- hey guys I would like to thank you all for the 8.42k reads I can't believe I have so many thank you so so much it means a lot to me.

Y/ns pov

I was walking down the hallway of Auradon prep when I bumped into someone and dropped all my things. "I am so sorry" Someone said and I bet down picking them up.

"Its my fault I wasn't looking where I was going" I said and looked up and saw the most beautiful girl ever. "Wow" I whispered and stood up.

"I'm Jane" she said handing me back my book. I smiled taking it.

"I'm y/n" I said and I couldn't stop staring at her.

"Is there something on my face" she asked and I smiled.

"Yes pure beauty" I said and she blushed then I realized what I said. "I didnt mean it like that" I said she giggled.

"Don't worry i think your cute" she said and I smiled.

2 days layer.

It's been two days since I last saw Jane and I can't stop thinking about her. "Y/n are you even listening" asked the teacher and I sighed.

"Sorry miss I zoned out" I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"Start listening y/n" she said and I sighed. I looked at the window and saw Jane walked past. I grabbed my things and ran out.

"Jane hey" I said and she turned around and smiled.

"Hey y/n how you been" she asked and I smiled.

"I have been good I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a date with me, ever since I met you I couldn't get you out my head" I said and she blushed.

"I would love to y/n" she said and I wrote down my number on a piece of paper and handed it to her.

"Here's my number we can talk about it more later but I need to go before my teacher finds me" I said and she giggled.

"Ok y/n I will see you later" she said and I smiled.

"Yeah" I said and I ran down the hallways laughing and cheering. "I can't believe I asked her" I smiled.

A/n- sorry this is so short but I needed to end it quickly cause u had something else to do that was important. I promise the next one will be longer. :)