Mal x fem reader

A/n- I wanted to thank you all for all the reads on this book its so amazing thank you all so much. I hope your having a good day and enjoy this chapter ☺️.

Y/NS pov

I sighed sitting under a tree and pulled out my headphones. I didn't know what to do I loved her and now she's gone. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them. "Y/n, I heard what happened I'm so sorry" Mal said sitting next me.

"It doesn't matter" I said and she hugged me. I sighed hugged her back and cried. "why didn't see love me" I asked and Mal sighed.

"Because she's blind" she said and I looked up at her with tears in my eyes.

"What" I asked and she wiped the tears.

"Y/n your an amazing, smart, beautiful and if she can't see that then she's blind" Mal said and I smiled taking off my headphones.

"You believe that" I asked and she held my hand.

"I know that, y/n she doesn't deserve you" Mal said and I smiled she stood up and held out her hand.

"Come with me" she said and I took her hand and stood up.

"Where are we going" I asked and she didn't say anything and just kept walking. We walked into the woods towards the enchanted forest.

"What is this place" I asked and saw a picnic blanket with some food on.

"I heard what had happened so I decided to do this" she said and I smiled sitting down and taking a piece of chocolate.

"How did you know my favourite foods" I asked and Mal looked down blushing. "What" I asked and she looked at me.

"Y/n your my best friend I know everything about you when I first came here you did the same for me" she said and I smiled.

"Mal I have something to tell you but I don't want you to freak out or anything" I said and she smiled.

"Y/n whatever it is you want to tell me I'm here" she said and I smiled.

"When you first came here I was so happy that you was my friend but over the months I wanted to be more then friends I wanted to be with you but I thought you wouldn't like me" I said looking down.

I felt Mal hold my chin then she kissed me. I smiled and kissed her back we broke away then I smiled. "I love you" she said and I smiled.

"I love you too" I smiled then we had our picnics.

After we finished we walked back and I saw Audrey then sighed. Mal held my hand and I smiled. "Y/n I'm so sorry can we get back together I still love you" she said and I sighed.

"Audrey if you truly loves me you wouldn't have broken up with me. I'm sorry but I love someone else" I said holding Mals hand and walking away.

"You will regret this y/n" she shouted them stormed off.

"I'm so proud of you and I promise I will never treat you like she did" Mal said and I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for everything Mal" I said and Mal smiled hugging back.

"You don't have to thank me, I protect the things I love and I love you more then anything" she said and I smiled.

"I love you too" I said