mal x fem reader

A/n hi everyone I hope yo enjoy the chapter if you do please vote.

You are the daughter of the evil queen and have had a crush on mal for years.

Your POV

I walking in an ally looking for mal and her group and see if she would want to go on a date with me. Out of know where I heard laughing and I turned around and saw harry "what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this" harry smirked "get lots harry" i said and started walking of until he pulled me by my waist and put his hand over my mouth i started to struggle but i could get free "let her go hook" a voice said that i knew really well it was mal "why should I what you going to do" harry asked "let's find out" mal said and Harry held his hook to my neck "don't come any closer or y/n will get hurt" harry shouted and mal stopped moving then i kicked harry and he let go of me andcut me on my arm while he dropped me. Mal came running over and looked at my arm "oh god y/n are you ok" she asked "yeah I am fine" I replied and got up "you sure" she asked "yep" I said and I felt lips on mine and I pulled mal closer and deepened the kiss we pulled away for air and I rested my forehead on hers and any looked into her green eyes and smiled "y/n will you be my girlfriend" she asked and I was so shocked I would of never thought that mal would like me back ever "I would love to" I said and kissed her again "come on let's get you home and patched up" mal said i nodded and we walked back home hand in hand "what we going to tell our parents" I asked "nothing they don't need to know" mal said "ok" I replied we made it to the stairs and mal threw a rock at the sign and the door opened and we both walked in and I was my sister and the boys and they all looked at my arm "what happened" jay asked "hook happened" i said and sat on the sofa and mal came over and wiped the blood and patched it up and I Kissed her cheek and walked over to my bed and collapsed on it. Mal looked towards me and walked over to me "hey" she said and i smiled and she sat next to me and snuggled closer to her and fell asleep.