Lost

He looked almost as if he was hurt, But why?

You promised this year you wouldn't be involved with boys, And then what goes and happens? You find Draco Malfoy attractive, The one who you bit and made bleed, A WHOLE LOT.

Then you do drugs, And THEN you have a romantic snowball fight and
kiss Cedric.

You look at Cedric, You were so overwhelmed with many different feelings.

You did the only thing that you could do at that moment, Run.

You didn't run back to the school though, You ran further into the snow.

"WAIT!"

Cedric shouted, He squinted to see you, But it was too late, It had started to rain, Heavily, He couldn't see through the mix of Snow and rain.. It was all too much.

You cried as you just ran. You didn't want anything, Anyone anymore, Except from Harry.
You felt the cold, icy water run down your face and your clothes, Making your clothes cling to you. Your hair was in wispy strands, It looked black.

You stopped when you realised, Holy shit.. I'm lost.

You had no idea where you were, your footsteps had disappeared and the bare trees adorned you, You sat down on a wet rock nearby.

It seemed like hours you were there, Alone.

You were shivering and were covered in endless goosebumps. Your lips were a blue ish purple, You felt sleepy, You would be there for a while, So why not have a little nap?

___________________________

You woke up in a thick duvet, It was nice and warm. You were also accompanied by a running nose and a throbbing headache. What had happened?

Then you panicked, Who's bed were you in?

You sprung up, Sitting.

You could hear a shower running.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

You knew this wasn't the Hufflepuff common room.

It was mainly black, And smelt of... Minty Wine? And like...

Malfoy.

OH MY GOD NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!

You pull the sheets up, Your wearing a Green Quidditch T-Shirt and shorts.

On the shirt it said, 'MALFOY'

That means... He took off your clothes.

You turned a bright red.

You were absolutely frantic.

It all makes sense now... The dark green and black room, The skulls...

Then the shower stopped.

The door unlocked and Draco was standing there, His hair was wet, It looked a dirty blonde colour, and fell down loosely, He was panting heavily.

"Someone's awake."

He said, I'm not sure whether he was happy I was here or not.

You stayed silent incase, Your head was killing you.

He cleaned his rings, And shook his head, He was angry.

Very angry.

"What were you thinking?!"

He shouted, Turning around.

"Running off like that?! To GOD knows where?!"

Draco's cheeks flushed red, He was so hot, Shower water dripped down his hair.

"You almost froze to fucking death!"

You bottom lip started to quiver.

You didn't mean to worry anyone.

And you certainly didn't want to die.

"I- Im sorry I'll leave now..."

You got up and was about to leave when Draco pulled you by your arm.

He looked at you for a moment,"Shit..."

He murmured.

GUYS HERE IS A SMUTT WARNING SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO SCOOT TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUTT!!!⚠️⚠️⚠️

He pushed you down onto the bed. He kissed you passionately.

You moaned softly as he touched all the right places, He moved his hands from your hair, moving down he grabbed you pulling you into his chest, He then took off your top and he pushed you back down again.

"I saw you kiss that worthless shit. He can't do half of the things I can do for you..." He said as he roughly kissed your neck, Leaving black and blue marks all over her neck.

He smiled, He wanted everyone to know that she was his, Not Cedrics not anybody's.

He correst her stomach giving her goosebumps.

"Like that, Do you?" He asked.

"Oh, Yes!"

You whimpered, You felt so weak beneath him,like he was protecting you.

He then moved his fingers down to your thighs, Rubbing them, Urging closer too your- "OH FUCK!!!"

He had already spread your legs and his tounge was inside of you, He was heavily panting.

He dug deeper, Swirling inside of you faster as your moans increase.

"DRACO! STOP IM GOING T- TO CUM!!!!"

He murmured under his breath.

"Do it, Slut."

You held onto Draco's hair, Pulling it gently as you came. He groaned and licked it all up.

"You taste so fucking good!"

He said.

"Mmmm.."

You moaned.

He was incredibly hard. You wanted him so badly.

"Please just fuck me!! Pleaaaassseee!"

You begged him.

He didn't wait another second, He thrust into her as she screamed in pleasure and pain.

He didn't slow down, He had a power over you, He felt so good.

"I'm close!"

He grunted.

"Ohhh!"

You screamed as he came inside of you.

He pulled out and smiled, She was still shaking.

"God your so good, El.."

She smiled and bit her lip.

"So your calling me by my first name are you, Malfoy?"

"Okay then, How about... Nor?"

"Nor? You want to call me Nor?"

"It's cute!"

"It's hideous!'

You laughed.

"Okay then..."

"What about Hope?"

"Why?"

Draco sat down on the bed, I moved and rested my head on his lap, To look up at him.

"Because your my hope, Your give me strength."

"I dont know why it has to be you, But it is."

That sent butterflies down her.

She sat up and kissed him.

Did Draco Malfoy have a soft spot for her?