Weasley's

Hi this is my first ever story that I wrote based on Harry Potter and also no not everything will be accurate because I've not watched all of the movies nor read any of the books but keeping that in mind I really do hope you enjoy and my writing isn't the best but if you wouldn't mind please leave a comment or a vote!! ❤❤❤

October 22nd

Dear Mother and Father, I miss you more then you could ever possibly imagine! I never met you, Or remember you even... But that's besides the point. I see pictures of you all the time. It's hard to ignore what had happened.

Lots of love, Your daughter, Eleanor Potter.

"El, You ready?"
Harry called, It had been ages since I had wrote a letter to our parents... Its quite funny really, No one knew that I existed until I transferred to Hogwarts.

Most people think it's impossible that were blood related, I mean, Harry was the only one who survived that night... But I wasn't there. I was with Dudley and his Parents. I hate to call them relatives.
I find it my duty to protect my older brother at all costs.
I dont want to leave him incase...
"Hello? Are you deaf or something? Its your first day and you don't want to be late." He smiled, Leaning on the door.
"Oh, Right. Coming now."
I replied faintly, I was being transferred to Hogwarts at 16.
Im not pretty, But I'm not ugly either. Everyone tells me, You have beautiful thick hair and lashes,
When in reality, Im pretty sure I'm balding, And I am not being dramatic as Ron calls it. That's Harry's best friend.
He's quite sweet really.

Anyways, I took one last look at myself, Gosh my skin was way too pale, I didn't realise how much lack of sun I got during the summer. I faintly smiled and grabbed my broom and other books, I didnt have much muscle either. It was a struggle to carry even half of my stuff downstairs without collapsing.
Fred and George get up from there seats and help me down, Two hands behind my back and two cheezy smiles on the Twins faces.

Molly rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Alright, Boys... Give it up."
The boys winked at me while i shook my head and laughed as they let go.
"Here dear, Let me help you."
Molly smiled and took the broom and books and more out of your hands and set them aside.
"Thank you, Mrs Weasley."

"It's not a problem dear, But it will be if you and Harry are late now, Won't it?"
Harry had all his stuff and carried it down the stairs past me.

Ginny turned bright red of the sight of MY brother, Ew, Harry.
Molly gave you and harry a big squeeze. Her warm hugs were so comforting.

She was like a second mother to you sometimes.