Kissed

"Is it gone?" You asked him, You were probably just as clueless as him, But there was no harm in asking. He stood up and looked out of the door.
"He's gone."

"Okay."

He looked at her smirking.

"What?" She asked.

He licked his lips and chuckled slightly.
"You can go now, It's gone."

Her face became flustered as her eyes widened, "Right I was- I was just on my way, You- you know?!"

Her voice was incredibly loud and ear peircingly high.

He nodded and smirked, He was so irresistible when he did that, It was a devilish smirk, So hot...

"Your drooling." He laughed.
You playfully hit him in the stomach,

"You wish Malfoy."

"Ooouch, That really hurt."

He dragged out every word with playful sarcasm.

You stuck your middle finger up at him, And then blew him a sarcastic kiss.

He winked at you, And even if it was just playful banter, It still sent shivers down her spine. She blushed on the way to the compartment-
"Ouch!"
"Sorr- HARRY!"
You flung yourself into his warm grip.

"Hey! I'm fine- Was that...?"

"What?"

He had a strong look on his face.
"Malfoys. Compartment.?!"

"Yes... What about it?"

What's wrong with Draco?

"MOVE!"

Harry pushed me beside by the arm, No doubt it would leave a red mark.

"MALFOY! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER?!"

Draco stood up, Clutching his knuckles. His rings let off a Rusty glow.

Draco towered over Harry.

"Wouldn't you like to know, Potter?"

"MALFOY IF YOU EVEN DID AS MUCH AS LAY. YOUR. EYES ON HER, I WILL FUCKING END YOU AS YOU KNOW IT!!"

Harry was practically spitting at him.

She didn't know Draco, But she did know Harry tended to let things get out of control.
"I did more then lay eyes on her."
Draco kept his voice in control, Making it a lot more intimidating.

Harry punched Draco square in the face.

"STOP!"

I screamed, I couldn't take it anymore.
I didnt care who could hear, WHO would here.

Draco smiled, It wasn't a friendly one, I could read exactly what was on that smile, Bring it on.

There was blood running down his nose, Draco wiped it off and pulled me in and Kissed me.

He pushed me into the wall and aggressively kissed me, It was rough filled with anger and...
Passion.

He pulled away, I didnt realise it but I was pulling his shirt pulling me closer.

I was in shock...

I didn't mind it.

Draco wiped his lip and looked at Harry.

Harry's mouth was wide open, He had gone incredibly red.

Draco whispered into my ear, Sending chills down me.

"I'm not done with you yet."

Draco gave Harry a death stare, Barged into Harry's side and then left.

That was good.

I could tell that Harry wasn't done with me.

I was about to say something but then a bunch of chatty and, Petrified passengers left the bus.

It was time to face my biggest fear, Hogwarts.