Dementor

The rest of the train ride was bumpy. Harry seemed so happy, So she really didn't mind being there. She wasn't really part of the conversation, More like an outsider looking in.

"I'm going to go use the restroom, I'll be back soon."
You smiled politely and left.

"Okay, We have about 10 more minutes until we arrive." Harry said.

She nodded.

She made her way towards the toilet, Only to be pulled back with a force by her shirt.

It was the same boy from earlier.

He opened an empty compartment and pushed you inside, Locking the doors behind you with a spell.

His voice was powerful and firm.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME CREEP!"

You got up off of the floor and pushed the table infront of you, It didnt do much as your not strong, You were breathing heavily and panting, You tried to mask your nervousness. He looked down at the table and laughed at your pathetic attempt of shielding yourself from him.

Your hands scrambled to your pockets to pull out your wand. You shakily pointed your wand at him, You felt it slip out of your hand and fall to the floor. He swiftly grabbed it from the floor and pointed it to your neck.

Shit...

You thought, "HELP! HARRY! RON!"

"Shutup!"

He grabbed you and pulled you to his chest tightly, He put his hand to your mouth so you couldn't scream.

"I'm not trying to fucking hurt you!"

You bit his hand, Causing him to let go.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?! I SAID I WASN'T TRYING TO FUCKING HURT YOU!!!!!"

His blood dropped onto the floor, Trickling down his hand.

"S-stay away f-from me!"

You tried to control the shake in your voice.

"Shit! I WAS PROTECTING YOU, YOU BITCH!"

He shouted, He was very angry, His eyebrows were furrowed, His eyes had constricted and his mouth was snarling.

"BULLSHIT! FROM WHAT?! GOING TO THE TOILET?!"

He wiped sweat from his forehead, accidentally smearing blood all over it.

"THERE IS A FUCKING DEMENTOR, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU!"

Tears started to form in her eyes.

"Harry..."

The boy raised his eyebrows, "What about Potter?"

"He's my brother..." "I need to see him! I need to know he's safe!" She exclaimed.

"Shutup or else both of us will die!"

She knew he had a point, And she hated it.

"God, Your hand!"

It was horrible, She didnt mean to bite down to draw that much blood.

He looked down and he frowned.

"It's nothing."

"It's not nothing!" "Its going to get infected!"

She grabbed his arm to pull his hand closer and inspected it.

DRACO'S POV

"What are you-"

"Shh!"

She silenced me, She had dark brown eyes, They were beautiful, They were calming and quiet, Peaceful almost, It had highlights of chesnut brown, They were so intricate and-

"All done, I used a couple of bandages, I found them in the emergency kit at the top in the luggage area!"

She smiled, Her brown hair was curly and bouncy just like her.

"I'm Eleanor, By the way."

She held out her delicate arm.

"Malfoy."

I smirked.