M.F |"OKAY FINE I LIKE YOU."

A/n: idk I thought this was cute, and your gay icon of a bff here is just a random name that popped in my head lol

Y/n, another head over heals kid.

A simp for Miles fucking Fairchild.

She really likes him.

And you know, it's weird that Miles is you know-

"he's nice to me.." she answered to her friend who face palmed.

"Y/n, EVERYONE is nice to you." she replied.

"but it's MILES we're talking about, Bethany." Y/n pointed out.

"and what's so different from Miles being nice to you when EVERYONE IS Y/N???"

*time skip*

"Y/n, listen to the lesson." Bethany said poking Y/n.

Y/n just ignored, she was daydreaming for the 10th time again.

"TAKE YOUR EYES OFF HIM, Y/N." her friend gave her a piece of paper, Y/n chuckled.

Until her teacher slammed their hand on Y/n's table, making everyone look at her.

Including, Miles.

"oh no" Bethany whispered, covering her head.

"care to explain why you weren't listening, Ms. L/n?"

After class, Y/n and Bethany went out to get lunch.

"hey, Y/N JUST FUCKING LOOK AT ME FOR A SEC GOODNESS CHILD!" Bethany said slapping Y/n's arms.

"fine, what is it???" Y/n replied, looking at Bethany.

"there's this new pet shelter that opened, wanna check out the adorable furbabies later?" Bethany said, but Y/n's focus was horribly uncontrolled.

She was facing Bethany, but her eyes were still on Miles.

"you're drooling and Miles can see you."

"WHAT?" Y/n finally answered wiping her mouth.

"I finally got your attention, what do you say? Let's go to the pet shelter?" she asked Y/n.

"sure, I'd love to."

Y/n and Bethany finally got a seat, both of them eating decent lunch.

We have Bethany who's rambling on how she BADLY wants a pug.

And Y/n who's finally listening while eating.

"and their cute little double chins- Y/N THEY'RE SO ADORABLE WHAT THE FU-"

"Beth, would you mind if I go to the restroom for a sec?" Y/n asked, chuckling.

"fine, sure" Bethany replied, sarcastically rolling her eyes at Y/n.

Y/n flipping her out after as they winked at each other laughing.

Y/n quickly went in the rest room, as she got out she was now facing the face of-

"OH MY GOD IT'S MILES." she thought, frozen on where she's standing on.

"Y/n?" Miles smiled, confused at her surpired expression.

"H-hey Mi-Les" Y/n said as her voice cracked.

"shit." she thought, thinking she fucked up already.

"you okay?"

"OKAYFINEILIKEYOU" Y/n blurted out.

Miles completely understood what she said, and believe me he felt like his legs wanted to go all wiggly jelly like when she told him that.

But he wanted to make fun of her first.

"what was that, Y/n?"

"oh, i-it's nothing" Y/n denied, pinching herself.

"Y/n-"

"fine, I like you." Y/n admitted, looking down.

Feeling like a fresh red tomato, her head about to explode.

Miles put his hands on her jaw, giving her a peck on the lips.

"I do too." he said, smiling.

Once Y/n got back to Bethany, she was legit looking like she's an angry bird who's about to explode.

She was red, SO RED.

"what the hell happened to you?" Bethany asked, putting her book down and drank water.

"Miles asked me out."

Bethany sprit out her water like she was a whale, and eventually choked on her own saliva.

"WHAT? HOW?" she asked Y/n, shaking the hell out of her.

"it just kinda happened??? I DON'T KNOW!!!" Y/n said, feeling her heart about to explode.

"the fuck does that shit happen in a day, should I be that head over heals to the girl I like too so she'd ask me out too?" Bethany asked Y/n making her chuckle.

"yes? DON'T WORRY, I'LL HELP YOU WITH HER. LET'S TALK TO HER AFTER LAUNCH, SOUNDS GOOD?"

"sounds terrifying, but okay."

If you're asking, yes. Bethany ended up with the girl she likes. :>> ❤️

 :>> ❤️