F.W | "Say it again."

A/n: just a little scribble imagine, since Finn just graduated. U know, hehe.

Graduation day.

It was their graduation day.

Finn Wolfhard was graduating.

Y/n L/n was also graduating, his best friend ever since.

Finn got out of their car, everyone preparing for the ceremony, people taking pictures, some crying and some hysterically laughing.

He smiled at the sight, he made it.

He's graduating, even he has this insane life and career outside school.

A car stopped next to theirs, it was
Y/n's!

The girl got out with the biggest smile plastered on her face.

Finn waved at her, she was about to go to him until her parents pulled her for some picture taking.

She smiled apologetically at Finn, signaling him for them to congratulate and talk later.

"hey dude, ceremony starts at 30 minutes. Congrats bro." Nick said patting his brother's shoulders.

"thanks Nick"

Y/n came up to Finn, saying hello to the other Wolfhards.

"wassup noodles!" Y/n said smacking Finn's shoulders.

Finn grunted as he laughed.

"hello to you too, fuck face."

Y/n smacked him again.

"language mister! You're a soon to be gRoWN aDuLt! You're gonna face the real world and be a man!"

Finn hugged her as she hugged back.

"congrats Finn."

"congrats Y/n."

They both said to each other, they looked at each other then laughed. Until they heard a camera shutter.

"adorable." Nick said as he walked over Y/n's parents who's chit-chatting with Finn's parents.

"wanna go to the court?" Y/n said.

"bur ceremony starts in 30-"

"chill out Finn we're not gonna skip our own graduation!" Y/n laughed.

"okay okay"

The two best friends walked the school court, memories started flashing both of their eyes.

When Y/n punched a dude in the middle of volleyball practice.

When Finn got hit with a ball.

"i can't believe we're leaving this school." Y/n said putting her hands in the pockets of her toga.

"it's crazy that i got to do this while I'm doing this career thing" Finn replied chuckling.

"uhh, Finn. I have something for you" she said as she hand out a small box for the boy.

"graduation gift huh? Two can play that game" Finn said as he also hand out a small box for her.

"let's open it in three-"

"two-"

"one."

They both opened the boxes, each boxes popped out a little paper worm with a graduation hat making the both of them jump. They both got the same "gift" for each other.

They both laughed loudly at their childish jokes.

"hey Y/n! Finn! Let's go! Ceremony is gonna start!"

The two looked at each other, putting the small boxes in their pockets then ran out the court.

time skip.

Y/n took her diploma, after years of hard work in high school she's finally holding it.

Finn was next, they both gave each other a thumbs up as they went up the stage.

After the ceremony, it was time for some picture taking.

They both decided to stand next to each other, laughing at some random things.

They threw their graduation hats, feeling the freedom and joy.

Y/n almost fell because she was jumping because of god knows what, good thing Finn caught her.

"congratulations guys!" Y/n's mom shouted.

"picture time!!!" Nick shouted.

"hey Y/n, I have something to tell you." Finn said as he held Y/n's hand.

Y/n looked at Finn, confused.

Their families were just looking at them while Nick continued to take pictures.

"I- i love you, Y/n." he said.

Y/n smiled at him, the brightest smile she has ever given to someone.

"I'm inlove with you." he said as he shyly smiled.

"say it again." Y/n said as she smiled at him.

"come on Y/n we all know you heard what i said" Finn said as he rolled his eyes.

"say. it. again. Finn."

"Finee! I love you." he said as he smiled at her.

Their parents were watching the two in awe, obviously been shipping them for years.

"then i love you too, Wolfhard." Y/n said as she pecked his lips.

Finn's eyes widened, face going red.

He lift her up making their families laugh.

"FINNLARD PUT ME DOWN!"

"NOPE. YOU'RE MINE NOW."

"I DEMAND YOU TO PUT ME DOWN OR ELSE-"

Finn immediately put her down, taking his graduation hat and putting it on Y/n's head them smiling stupidly at each other.

"alright that's enough love birds! Picture time!"

A/n: you guys have no idea how proud i am of Finn rn, to think that he has this insane career outside his school? And i can't believe he's turning 18 this year! I AM BEYOND SO PROUD OF THAT BOY OH MY LORD 😭❤️ CONGRATULATIONS FINNIE BOY!