B.P | "Boris takes a shower."

A/n: no it's not like that u nasty (lol kidding) but seriously Boris needs his shower and fluff.

Y/n entered their room hearing Boris taking a shower. She lightly smiled to herself.

"finally."

She went downstairs to be welcomed by Theo, who just made himself a nice mug of tea.

"good to see you and Bor didn't made alcohol your water." she said making the boy with glasses chuckle.

(A/n: ok ngl when I hear or ready that "boy with glasses" all I can think about or the only person who pops in my head is Richie i-)

"do you want some?" Theo asked Y/n who sat down.

She simply nod her head as Theo made her a mug of tea.

"anyways, where that fucker?"

"he's taking a shower."

"FUCKING FINALLY, AM I RIGHT?" Theo replied making Y/n burst out her laughter.

Time passed by, and second mugs of tea with Theo later. Y/n sat down at their bed, trying to breathe in some air.

As she saw the bathroom door open, she saw Boris that looked like he's about to pass out.

"you okay, Bor?" she calmly asked, putting down her magazine as Boris lazily plopped down at their bed making her chuckle.

"I'm so sleepy, kitten." he said while his face is mushed on a pillow.

Y/n lightly smiled.

Boris is always like this whenever he takes a shower, he's always sleepy right after.

And it's so adorable, especially when he's being so cuddly.

~

"he gets all sleepy after he takes a shower, it's too cute." Y/n said.

"no it's not, it's a pig move! He's just being lazy." Theo sarcastically said earning a smack on his shoulders from Y/n.

~

"want me to dry out your hair?" she asked lightly combing her fingers through his drenched locks.

"please." he pleaded.

Boris is just laying in their bed as Y/n blow dry his wet hair, them having a normal and calm conversation.

Y/n turned off the blow dryer and plugged it off.

She sat down next to Boris who has his eyes closed.

"babe?" she said poking his freckled cheeks.

"c'mon, we're cuddling." Boris said as both of his long arms lay Y/n down beside him.

She put her head on his chest smiling lightly, inhaling his fresh scent.

"you smell good." she whispered.

"yeah, i used your body wash." he replied as they both chuckled.

Boris kissed her forehead as he stared in her gorgeous eyes.

"thank you, kitten." he said, smiling sleepily.

"you're welcome Bor. I love you." she replied.

Boris snuggled closer to her, hugging her tighter.

"I love you too."

Theo carefully opened Y/n and Boris' door, as he poked his head in seeing the two cuddling close to each other making him smile.

He shook his head smiling like and idiot as he went out slowly closing the door leaving the two peacefully.

A/n: I hope you guys liked my little surprises, I'll try to update as often now even if I still have online school HAHAHA it's currently 6 am here and I have classes at 12 pm and I haven't even slept yet I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING THIS PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO REST ILY!!!