F.W | Driver's License

A/n: thank you so much for the request! -WHITEBOYSIMP-

Y/N's POV.

We took the driver's test together.

I passed.

He failed. (as expected)

We were so excited to drive up to each other's houses,

but after a few days he just-

stopped talking to me.

I don't understand.

I didn't understand.

Until I saw her, a beautiful blond haired girl.

She was like a barbie doll, I didn't even knew such beauty existed.

A day, a week, a month passed.

Still no talking.

The fuck happend to this kid?

I finally received my drivers license, I was excited to treat him to celebrate even tho he told me he will treat me once I get my license.

But once I drove at his house, she was there.

The blond girl.

The one who's everything I'm insecure about.

I looked at them as they laughed at his backyard, completely forgetting about this special day for me.

Until I got a call.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah, Ayla?"

"My band Ludic is performing to this gig, wanna join? I'll text you the place if you want. "

I looked at them one last time.

"Yeah, sure."

I got back to my house as I took my keyboard, its stand and everything I needed.

And just simply layered a hoodie at my top, you know, comfort.

Oh and a coping mechanism for my stage fright, I always loved singing but I had this performance anxiety ever since.

And of course, like every love story ever told, everything changed when I met him.

Heck we even wrote a song together.

HE even wrote me a song.

And this was the first time in a long time since I performed without him supporting me or even him knowing about it.

But no.

I wanna prove it to him- no I mean to me. Prove it to myself that I can be a person of my own. How I can stand alone and write my own name down. I'm a mother fucking woman of my own and I can do this.

I went out my room, saw hundreds of photos of us. Even our first gig together.

I mean, what's the point of me performing alone? Oh yeah- yeah right I'M MY OWN PERSON RIGHT.

As I went in my car that I saved up for, I blasted Olivia Rodrigo's new song.

You know, Driver's License.

Which weirdly enough, designates with my situation.

I don't know what Olivia went through, but I feel her. And that dude is stupid, whoever he is that broke her heart.

The world really is unfair, there's no such thing is the "perfect" girl or person. Right?

Society made us think that someone out there is the "perfect" being.