F.W |"Christmas shopping"

A/n: and who said i can't put up Christmas themed imagines in the middle of June? ANYWAYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LOVES

Y/n, Finn and the ST cast were buying Christmas presents today.

They just finished eating lunch and was about to go home.

"guys have you bought me that cereal box?!"

"you only wanted it because of its box design Gaten!"

Good thing they aren't being followed by fans today, so they were walking freely.

Sadie was laughing her ass off at the two, as Millie continued to eat her pretzel.

Noah was doing a vlog, and was filming Caleb and Gaten argue about the cereal box while laughing.

Y/n and Finn holding hands talking about their plans for the holidays.

Until they came across a public piano.

Y/n always loved playing it, but one of her biggest fears was performing live.

(A/n: dammit i badly wanna learn to play the piano 😩)

"guys look!" Millie said as she pointed the gorgeous grand piano.

"hey Y/n you know how to play right?" Noah asked pointing the camera at Y/n.

Finn felt Y/n shiver at the question.

"well uh-"

"she's fantastic!" Sadie said taking a bite of the pretzel Millie was holding.

"well what are you waiting for Y/n? Go out there!" Caleb said patting thr girl's back.

"but i-"

"come on babe" Finn said as he pulled his girlfriend towards the grand piano.

"but Finn i-"

"please Y/n? For me?" Finn pleaded, smiling innocently at Y/n.

Y/n slowly sat down, as Finn kissed her cheek leaning on the side of the piano.

"just start playing, pretend like we're the only ones here." the boy said, smiling at her.

Y/n slowly settled her fingers on the keys, slowly but surely started playing the intro to "The Christmas song. (Chestnuts.)"

Finn lightly smiled at the sight of his girlfriend.

Y/n's shaking hands were now replaced by grace and calmness as she lightly hummed the song.

"gosh i love this song!" Millie whisper shouted at the others.

"hey i thought Y/n has stage fright?" Caleb asked nudging Sadie.

"well look who's next to the piano Caleb." Sadie smiled pointing at a smiling Finn watching Y/n.

"so that's why" Noah said continuing to film Y/n perform, then also putting Finn on frame.

Sadie and Millie looked at Noah.

"what? IT'S CUTE!"

As Y/n finished the song, a huge crowd applauded her.

Finn handed out his hand for her, Y/n holding onto it as she stood up smiling shyly with a huge red tint on her cheeks.

The boy leaned in, "that was beautiful." Finn said as he kissed her cheeks.

They both heard squealing from Millie and Sadie, with the boys clapping.

"that was magical Y/n!" Caleb said as he hugged the girl, Y/n putting her head on his shoulder as they hugged.

"i feel like i was at this ball thing that happens in fairytales!" Gaten shouted.

"i got it all recorded princess!" Noah said as he showed his camera to them.

"you were amazing!" Millie whispered to Y/n making her smile.

"and to think that you have stage fright! Thanks to Finn here it disappeared!" Sadie stated giving Finn a high five.

Y/n shyly smiled for the 10th time today, she felt someone held her hand.

It was her boyfriend, Finn.

"I'm so proud of you."