53𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

April 8, 2020.

What happens when you can't control your mind?

What happens when you're stuck on the scenarios your head is making?

What happens, when you Imagine?

Around 2017 or 2018 she fell in love with a movie, a horror movie.

All about, a clown.

She liked horror films but she hates jumpscares, but this one sure did caught her eye.

And so did the boy that was on it.

I mean, the boy(s) that was on it.

First was Jaeden.

Oh Jaeden Martell, a gorgeous angel.

And then we have...

Finn fucking Wolfhard.

Where she found herself falling onto a deep deep fucking hole.

She loved everything about him.

Adored everything.

It was just butterflies and rainbows.

2018.

She was still there, having fun with her newly found friends, found an awesome band.

Attended gigs.

Had fun.

And also fucked up a lot.

2019.

It looked like she forgot about the curly headed boy, did she moved on from that phase?

She thought she did.

She started supporting this other boy whom she met through that boy band, he was the lead vocalist before and then left to pursue a solo career.

And oh, how she loved him.

She was head over heals, wrote about him in her journal, wrote him letters, drew him, printed out his photos, and just overall admiring him.

20 fucking 20, oh I mean 2020.

And in a blink of an eye, she's back on the hole she created for the curly lad that she fell from.

I guess this is what you really get when you're stuck in quarantine, right?

Her mind was just, out of control.

So she decided to say fuck it, and just made a random imagines book of the one and only, Finn Wolfhard.

She named it, "Hiding Place."

Referring to it as her place of freedom, where she could write down her thoughts.

She started meeting friends, wonderful wonderful friends.

You guys know who you are, and if you're still here reading this I wanna say I love you so much and thank you for the support you've been giving me since the start.

She listened to an Ariana Grande song, called "Imagine."

Thinking, that what if the world was like that? The world that her imaginations has? A world, where she could be Y/n?

And thus,

Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ A Wᴏʀʟᴅ Lɪᴋᴇ Tʜᴀᴛ!

was born.

She's a girl with huge big dreams, I mean she doesn't even know who she is yet. She's still lost, she has no clue where she's headed towards to.

Like this imagines book.

We don't know where everything we do takes us, we don't know where the fuck we're headed to.

I mean, we all just want a life right?

Peace?

Freedom?

A world that doesn't kill innocent black people?

A world that is kind?

A world that isn't cruel?

A world that isn't selfish?

A world where it's just all about, love?

Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ A Wᴏʀʟᴅ Lɪᴋᴇ Tʜᴀᴛ?

Right?

We all want it. And we wanna see it.

And while she's waiting on that, this girl right here, who's typing a 53k special at 6 am in the morning without sleep will be patiently waiting on it, just writing random imagines of a boy that doesn't even know she exists.

We'll be alright, trust me.

A/n: hello everyone! I hope you like this 53K special even if it's actually not an imagine, I just showed u a preview of how I discovered Finn and all, it's actually been one heck of a ride ever since. It's been crazy and filled with imaginations.

It's fucked I know.

But I hope you like this one, don't worry there's an actual imagine next to this one hehe.

I wanna say thank you from the very bottom of my heart to everyone who has read,voted and simply just checked this out. Literally 6 months ago I had no idea what the heck I was putting myself into with this imagines book, so if you were here from the start or recently just sat down at this shit show, Thank you. Thank you so much for keeping up with my bullshit, I really appreciate it HAHAHA. This is just too unbelievable, there's actually 53k people who actually read this? And 1.56k WHO VOTED FOR IT? I CAN'T I'M GONNA CRY. Anyways, I love each and everyone of you so muchhhh. ❤️

 ❤️