R.T | Backyard Boy.

A/n: i hope you don't mind the little "break" I took, but hey here's an imagine for u. I missed u so much!

It was finally over, the losers defeated Pennywise.

They were not sure if they killed him, but they defeated him.

And if that crackhead clown comes back, they will too.

But that doesn't matter for now, what matters is that they're alive and still together.

Richie and Y/n walked away holding hands as they bid their goodbyes to the others.

Y/n looked back at Bill and Beverly who were the only ones left.

Until she both saw them kiss.

"fucking finally, am I right?"

She looked back at the person who was holding her hands.

"what do you mean Rich?"

Richie smirked at Y/n.

"they've been eyeing each other for awhile now, it's obvious they wanted to eat other."

Y/n smacked his shoulders.

"okay okay, they wanted to fuc-"

"why don't we hangout at my backyard?"

As the two teens lay their tired bodies at the grass on Y/n's backyard, they both had a recap about what happened between their battle with that creepy clown with a little radio playing on their side.

"honestly when you did that little speech before you hit that fucking clown with the baseball bat it was the hottest thing I've ever seen I was-"

Y/n felt Richie staring at her.

"you thought it was hot?" he said, smirking at her and staring at her like-

staring.

Y/n even felt scared for a sec, but she was mostly nervous she couldn't even hear the radio anymore.

"Y-yeah i-it was, Richie." she said pretending to be brave eyeing him down too, but honestly she was so close to passing out with that stare Richie was giving her.

"really, Y/n?"

Their faces were so close they could feel each other's breath.

(A/n: anyways, social distance whenever you're with anyone.)

Until Richie started tickling Y/n.

Her laughs, giggles and even snorts were heard all over her backyard.

"fuck you Richie!"

Richie stood up then danced around singing at the top of his lungs

"Can't hear you baby girl this song is too good!!!" he said as he ignored Y/n.

She rolled her eyes at him then chuckled after.

Richie took her hands as they danced terribly around her backyard feeling the fresh air as they danced.

It was perfect.

Everything was perfect.

"hey remember when you told me that if we die at the sewers, at least you died with me? Do you mean it or was it just in the heat of the moment thingy?" Y/n asked as she sat down at the swings of the tree they had.

"of course!" Richie said as he started lightly pushing the swing.

"no- but wtf really?"

"baby, I don't care where the fuck I'd end up if I died knowing that you were with me the whole time. If I died and you lived, THAT WOULD BE FUCKING GREAT, but if we both died together, first of all that would be so fucked because that clown ruined our love story, but at least we're toge-"

Before Richie could finish his rant, Y/n stood up from the swing and hugged him tightly, she was at her tippy toes just so she could wrap her arms around his neck.

He hugged her back smiling.

"thank fucking God we both got to live and continue this shit show- I mean love story" Richie said earning another smack at the shoulders from Y/n.

"shut up I love you"

Spoiler alert, there's a part two.