R.T |"snow flakes."

It's one of the most joyful days of the year, winter time.

Richie and Y/n were just strolling around Derry, hand in hand wearing their winter gloves and beanies. Y/n's head resting on Richie's shoulder as they talk about random things.

Oh how Y/n loved the winter time, she feels like there's something so magical about it whenever she sees the Christmas trees and the gorgeous Christmas fairy lights everywhere.

The couple walked around town like there's no tomorrow, enjoying each other's company.

"ohhh it's the most wonderful timeee of the yearrr" Richie sang making his girlfriend roll her eyes.

"Richard-"

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock-"

"richie!"

Richie's cheeks turned into this pinkish shade after Y/n kissed it.

"what?" he asked pushing up his glasses.

"let's go get some hot chocolate, i need something to warm me up"

"Y/n I'm literally right here-"

Y/n smacked his shoulders playfully making him chuckle.

"alright alright, let's go"

He pulled the girl in a convenient store as he sat her down at a bench.

"wait here." he said squatting down smiling at her as he kissed her cheeks and fixed her beanie scrunching his nose.

He went in the store then bought their favorite hot chocolate.

"oh hey buddy" Y/n said as a dog went in front of her, she lightly patted the dog's head as the owner of it approached her.

"oh hey Y/n!"

"Mike! My man! How's vacation?" Y/n said smiling at him.

"oh it's been fun, less work in the farm! So more sleeping honestly" Mike replied laughing.

"that's nice! So who's this baby right here?" Y/n said playing with the dog that was trying to get her attention.

"oh that's Sylvia! My father's dog, she wanted a walk so here I am"

From afar, Richie saw his girlfriend and one of his closest friends talk. It made him smile seeing how beautiful his girlfriend is, how adorable she is as she played with the dog. She was all he could ever ask for.

"is that your girlfriend?" the old lady that's next to him asked.

"yes" he replied blushing lightly.

"keep her, and always protect her okay? I'm sure you're gonna end up with each other." the old lady said, smiling kindly at Richie.

"of course, I'll always will. I would take a bullet for her. "

After he paid for their hot chocolate, he finally approached Y/n and Mike.

"hey dude!" Richie said smiling at Mike.

"ahhh Richie my man, I see you're having another date with your princess huh?"

"always Hanlon, always." Richie replied cheekily winking at Y/n.

"well I better get going guys, enjoy the rest of your day lovers!"

After Mike went out, Y/n and Richie just quietly drank their hot chocolate as they held hands looking at the window.

"you're very beautiful, you know?" Richie said, as he booped Y/n's nose.

Y/n lightly crunched up her nose, looking at his bambi like eyes.

"you really think so?"

"oh I know so."