B.P | "I'm sorry."

A/n: sorry i haven't updated in a while! ❤️

"oh my god"

"is that really her? Well it has to be it looks just like her!"

"poor Boris, he has no clue"

Y/n came down the stairs of their school cafeteria, as students gave her dirty looks.

She looked at the TV that they were all looking at, pictures of her with a boy on the same bed, only wearing her undergarments.

She didn't know about this.

She was shaking.

"what now Y/n? Have anything to explain?"

She covered the TV, covering herself.

"who did this, whoever did show me yourself right now!"

She was on the verge of tears, she felt so weak.

Boris was now on his way to their cafeteria, getting ready to see hsi girlfriend for the first time today.

As he came down the stairs, he saw the group of students looking at his girl.

Y/n.

"Boris!"

Y/n looked at him, shocked.

Boris came and looked at the TV Y/n was covering, he saw everything.

"Boris- Bor i- i can explain" Y/n said as she tried to hold the boy's hands, but he pulled it away.

"Y/n- wha- what is this?" he asked, anger filling up inside him.

"Boris please, someone set me up!"

"Then why would you fall in that kind of trap?!" he shouted, making her jump and scared.

"Boris i-"

"we're done, Y/n. I should've believed them."

a week later.

Y/n was now all alone, students making fun of her. People giving her dirty looks, it pained her.

They were in class today, she was so sleepy.

She didn't notice her classmates passing a piece of paper around.

"egg the slut at lunch!"

time skip.

Y/n was now on her way to their cafeteria, until she saw her precious bike outside. Not in the parking area, but in the middle of the school grounds. Burning with flames, broken.

She felt her heart shatter, her father saved up for a year to buy that for her.

She walked to it, until someone pushed her to the ground.

"that's what you get for using our Boris!"

People started kicking her, pushing her around.

Completely ruining her uniform that her mother loved so much.

"Oh, Y/n take care of this uniform okay? This is really expensive, because you go to an exclusive school. Take care of this okay?!"

Y/n saw the bleeding cuts all over her body and knees, holes in her high socks now filled with oozing blood.

"is-is that all you've got?!" she screamed, feeling the pain and the anger inside of her.

The students started throwing her water balloons, eggs and someone blowed a fire extinguisher on her. Dumped a bucket of flour on her.

She fell to the ground, as they started laughing at her.

Y/n remembered the days she was bullied here, with Theo, helping her everytime.

But Theo isn't here anymore, he followed the love of his life in Paris.

She was all alone, tears falling down her cheeks.

Until she heard the students scream, and boys grunting.

"Boris?" her mind whispered.

Boris pushed a boy, knocking him out. The boy who blowed her the fire extinguisher, Boris pushed him taking the fire extinguisher then slamming it to the boy's body.

He then pulled the boy who dumped the flour filled bucket, dragging him in front of the students.

The students that were making fun of Y/n earlier was now frightened.

Boris saw the girl on the ground, all beaten up.

He felt weak seeing her like this.

She looked so helpless, so broken.

Boris walked up to her, not minding the mess that was all over her precious uniform.

He knelt down, hugging her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. " he whispered.

Y/n was in the verge of passing out, but she fought it.

Boris carried her bridal styled, hugging her close to him.

"you-you still don't believe me don't you?" she managed to whisper.

"i do."

"yea-yeah you don't."

"i do believe you! Really."

Y/n felt herself drown in her own tears, Boris believed her. And that's all that matters to her.