R.T | Punch.

Richie's POV.

Me and my girlfriend Y/n are currently arguing about who's the better Street Fighter player.

"I'VE BEATEN YOUR ASS ON THAT GAME FOR A MILLION TIMES BY NOW!" She said loudly.

"bUT YOU'VE NEVER BEATEN MY HIGH SCORE!" I shouted back

"You guys are so annoying" Stan said rolling his eyes.

"NO DIPSHIT THAT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, OUR BET WAS ABOUT WHO CAN BEAT THE OTHER PLAYER'S ASS!" y/n said sassily.

Third person's POV.

Bill and the others were just eating while watching the two lovers argue, with Beverly laughing her ass off at how stupidly adorable the two are.

"BUT Y/N YOU HAD TO BEAT MY HIGH SCORE!" Richie loudly snapped back at Y/n.

"WE DIDN'T MENTION ANYTHING LIKE THAT EARLIER RICHARD! YOU TOLD ME TO BEAT YOUR ASS AND I DID!" She shouted.

"WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING OVER A STUPID GAME???" Eddie shouted confused at the two.

"Guys seriously it's just a game." Mike said laughing.

"RICHIE TOLD ME TO BEAT HIS ASS IN STREET FIGHTER EARLIER AND I DID. HE DIDN'T MENTION THAT I HAVE TO BEAT HIS HIGH SCORE! HEY HEY BEN, YOU'RE THE SMART ONE RIGHT? RICHIE JUST COULDN'T ACCEPT THAT HIS ASS WAS BEATEN BY HIS GIRLFRIEND, AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?" She loudly asked Ben.

Ben didn't even have time to answer until Richie called out Bill

"NO! NO! BILL BILL BILL! YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT? RIGHT? SHE HAVE TO BEAT MY HIGH SCORE IN ORDER TO BEAT MY ASS!" Richie shouted at Bill.

"RICHIE I'VE WON THE GAME. EVEN IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT" Y/n said rolling her eyes.

"NOPE, NOT HAPPENING SWEETCHEEKS." Richie said laughing until he felt pain on his face from a fist.

The losers were shock.

Y/n just punched Richie, on the face.

The losers club bursted out laughing at the two.

Richie was stunned as fuck, "oh my god that was so fucking hot." Richie thought.

Y/n was shock.

"HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME!" Eddie screamed.

"NICE ONE Y/N!" Beverly cheered.

"holy shit, Rich? You okay? I'M SORRY OMG" Y/n said trying not to laugh.

"That was–" Richie said.

"Oh no" Y/n said panicking at what Richie's about to say.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!!" Richie shouted making Y/n confused as fuck. And making the losers club laugh at the two for the millionth time today.

"What? Wait you're not mad?" Y/n asked Richie confused.

"WHY WOULD I BE MAD? Y/N YOU'RE BADASS I'M A PROUD BOY FRIEND!" Richie said taking Y/n closer to him while hugging her and kissing her cheeks.

"OH MY GOD YOU TWO ARE SO ADORABLE" Beverly said laughing.

"Yeah and it's making me sick" Eddie said rolling his eyes while chuckling.

"You guys are pretty cute, and Y/n that sure was a way to make Richie shut up for once" Stan said laughing so hard.

"That was so cool can you give me some lessons on that Y/n?" Mike said chuckling.

"Was not expecting that at all" Ben said trying hard not to laugh.

"Me too, and it sureEeEe was hot" Richie said kissing Y/n on the cheeks, AGAIN.

"Th-that literally ma-made me choke o-on my dr-drink" Bill said laughing while shaking his head.

"You sure you're not mad?" Y/n asked Richie, again.

"Hey, babe. Seriously, it's okay. It was also really hot, and I'm proud." Richie said kissing Y/n's forehead.

"Alright, I'm glad I didn't ruined your glasses oh my god." Y/n replied.

"Yeah, bUT IM STILL THE BETTER STREET FIGHTER PLAYER!"

"RICHARD FUCKING TOZIER!"