B.P | Getaway License.

A/n: okay so I saw a comment on this mashup that Driver's License is the POV of the person inside the Getaway Car, and I thought it was a genius idea so credits to them for this one. I added my little twist on it if you guys don't mind.

"h-how could you do this to me?!"

"Y/n p-please, b-baby-"

"BORIS WHAT CAME INTO YOU?! AM I NOT ENOUGH?!"

Later that night, Y/n was laying alone in their bed with Boris sleeping on the floor.

Boris was peacefully sleeping, cursed himself repeatedly before he did.

But Y/n was quietly crying, with her back facing Boris for him to not see her puddles of tears.

She didn't know what to do, she felt like she was going insane.

Until she made her decision.

She stood up in the motel room they were staying at, as she took out her luggage under the bed and started taking her stuff, putting the money in the bag, stealing Boris' car keys.

The girl quietly walked out the room, looking at Boris one last time with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"i love you."

Y/n quickly went out the motel, as she went to the parking lot to their car, well Boris' mini truck.

Thank god that Y/n got her drivers licence last week, she was so ready to take Boris to crazy places.

But it's not gonna happen anymore, it's her journey now.

And in her getaway car, she felt like she was going insane.

Boris had no idea that she was gone.

As if Y/n's mind was now pure chaos.

She was screaming.

She was punching the steering wheel.

Tears were streaming down her face.

She saw his face everywhere.

She wanted to crash the car.

Everything reminded her of him,

the red lights that were the only things leading her way to nowhere.

Until she woke up, head on the wheel.

She looked around, seeing she was nowhere to be found..

Y/n somehow ended up in the middle of a random road.

It was like, a dessert.

Looking at the picture in the storage of the car, it was her and Boris' first picture.

She had the copy.

She felt herself crying again.

Until she turned the picture around.

A letter?

"Dear Y/n,

If you ever see this, just know that I will never ever give up on you. Having you was me having heaven itself. I've always been in hell, but ever since you came in my world of darkness, you gave me the light that I couldn't see. You grabbed my hand when no one else would, and I promise you that in return, I'll give you the ring you always deserved. The hand you lend me will be the hand that will get the ring it was destined to have. I'd  be stupid if I ever think about leaving you, and I would forever blame myself if I lose you. Please don't ever give up on us. Please hold on. Y/n, words would never express how much I love you, I fucking love you so much, Ангел. "