T. 🍕|"HUNTED?"

Tyler's POV.

Me and Y/n were roaming around the carnival, looking for more rides since we just finished the bumper cars.

I saw a house of horror across, as I poked my beautiful girlfriend's cheek.

"babe" I said as she looked at me, my eyes darted to the house of horror as her eyes followed.

"OH HELL NO" she said backing away, attempting to escape.

I grabbed her shoulders as I pulled her next to me.

"i promise, I'll hold your hand and try to cover you whenever someone approach us." I said as I held out my pinky for a pinky promise.

Y/n looked at it, thinking for a while.

"fine" she said as she accepted the pinky promise.

Luckily there was no line to the house of horror so we got there quickly, Y/n started acting all strong and brave.

I honestly don't know how that happened, but i like it.

"are you ready?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes sassily at me.

"of course I am Ty! The question is, are YOU ready?"

"i was born for this babe, watch me." I replied competitively at her.

"really? Then why is there no line?" she asked out of the blue.

"probably too scary huh" I said nudging her lightly making her laugh.

Oh how I love that laugh.

"feel free to hold my hand tho, cutie" I said poking her cheeks.

"more like YOU holding my hand" she said as we entered.

The atmosphere in the room was so chilly cold, i feel like the air-conditioning is set up to its highest. And no lights at all, just pure darkness.

I let go of Y/n's hand, hiding a little bit.

"Tyler?" she whispered.

"Tyler where the fuck are you? We're not playing hide and seek dipshit" she said as she tried to look for me.

Suddenly, bright red lights lit the entire room.

Y/n's eye finally met mine, as we both heard loud footsteps coming towards us and, a sound of a chainsaw?

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" we both screamed loudly, scaring us to death as Y/n clinging herself to me like a koala bear.

The sound of the chainsaw were heard all over the place, evil laughs and loud sounds were realistically being played nearly scaring me and my girlfriend to death.

We both ran as we heard loud high pitched screaming everywhere, passing by a rotting Pirate with its hook saying "argh" at the both of us.

Me and Y/n entered a room, more like a classroom with a lonely girl sitting the the corner with her head down.

I already know she's not gonna be pretty at all.

Although I thought I was prepared for her jumpscare, me and Y/n nearly had a heart attack when she chased the both of us.

Me and my barely breathing girlfriend screamed again and sprinted out the room.

We passed by plastic human body parts, which was boring lol.

"OH MY GOODNESS TYLER!" Y/n screamed as she clinged onto me.

We both squealed like girls when a kid dressed up like chucky ran after us towards the exit.

I quickly closed the door behind us as we took some time to inhale in some oxygen, 'cause we badly need it.

"that was-"

"AWESOME AS FUCK! The pirate and the body parts were so lame! " Y/n shouted making me laugh.

"really? Can you let my hands breathe for a sec tho?" I said as her hands (that were a tightly holding mine) let go for it to breathe.

"fine fine, hey I wasn't the one who screamed like a girl when we were running towards the EXIT! IHHHH AAAAAAAAA Y/N HE'S SCARYY!!! " she mocked making me burst out laughter.

"anyways, let's go to the Ferris Wheel!"

What Y/n and Tyler didn't know, that they were the only ones who saw the hunted house that's why no one was on the line. It wasn't there at all, the original House of Fright was demolished not long enough after the grand opening of it after a death of a bunch of people happened inside of it. What they both stumbled upon was AN ACTUAL HUNTED HOUSE containing everything that's in there including the spirits, STILL AT THE SAME SPOT. The ghosts, the man with the chainsaw, the girl, the pirate, the little chucky and the body parts- were real.