R.T | STAY STAY STAY.

A/n: Another song based imagine cause I've been so obsessed with this song. AND THANK YOU FOR 1.85K READS AND 118 VOTES OMG ILY ALL!!!!!!!

Y/n and Richie fought for the first time last night.

It wasn't that bad of a fight.

Y/n simply threw her phone across the room at Richie.

Them almost breaking up.

Alright, okay. It was a crazy fight.

Y/n even expected some dramatic turn away, you know? The one that happens in a lot of dramas.

But this morning, she saw Richie.

Preparing her pancakes, which they both love by the way. Y/n felt her heart flutter.

He stayed.

Y/n sat down eating the pancakes Richie has made.

"ok i guess you've been too over dramatic last night." she said to herself lightly smacking her head.

She honestly felt so lucky to have Richie in her life. She dated some self indulgent takers, who took out all their problems and anger at her.

It was horrific.

Richie was so different.

He's such this gentleman, and in fact he's more than a Prince could ever be.

He's literally a walking angel for goodness sake.

He'll carry her shit load of groceries while making stupid jokes making her laugh and snort all the damn time.

Richie loves it when Y/n snorts, it's adorable for him.

"alright Richard, let's talk." Y/n said calling Richie.

The boy came in with a football helmet, with a dorky smile on his face.

Y/n forced herself not to burst out laughing at the sight of her childish boyfriend.

"okay, let's talk." he said lightly chuckling.

"I'm glad you stayed with me and actually dealt with my bullshit" Y/n told him with a smile.

"sweetheart i'm flattered." Richie reacted putting his hand on his chest.

Y/n chuckled slapping his hands.

"shut up I'm being serious." She said laughing.

"okay okay"

"I'm sorry if i was being a bitch last night. I feel so bad for taking out my anger on you. And Rich, I've been with you for quite a long time. You actually took time to know me so well." Y/n explained looking down.

Richie took her chin, lightly smiling at her.

"you know why I laugh at you when you're mad? It's because you look adorable, and i know it's just a random mood of yours. It's okay sweetcheeks."

Richie pulled her in a hug, Y/n feeling his fresh sent while she hugged back.

"and i love you alright? I literally love hanging out with you all the time, and i wouldn't mind hanging out with you for my whole life. So I consider to stay. Did i already told you that i love you so fucking much? Cause seriously cutie, I REALLY DO." Richie explained while playing with Y/n's hands, kissing her knuckles after.

Y/n blushed so hard that she hid her face on Richie's neck.

"i love you too Richie." Y/n said hugging his torso.

Richie picked Y/n up, making her squeal.

"RICHIE PUT ME DOWN!"

"WAIT I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU THO!" He said laughing.

He took her outside, to their garden.

It was all set up for a picnic.

"TADAAA!" Richie shouted putting Y/n down.

Y/n's heart was literally melting.

"this was actually my sorry plan, but you already apologised so this is just useles-"

Richie was cut off by Y/n kissing him.

He lightly smiled at the kiss.

Y/n pulled away then hugged him.

"thank you Richie, you know. For staying. And loving me, and just, everything." She said kissing his cheeks.

Richie blinked three times after responding.

"uh- sure yeah uh, goodness i sound like stuttering Bill." he said laughing.

"I love you, Richie."

"I love you too, hot mama!"

"RICHARD TOZIER!"