B.P | One Day.

Y/n's POV.

Boris got into a fight.

Again.

I didn't know why, but we were going to have a movie night today.

Theo was preparing out food while I clean Boris' bloody face up in the bathroom sitting on the newly cleaned floor.

From his expression, I can see the guilt on his face.

"you okay?" I asked, as I rub my thumb on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, kitten. I should've just let them run off." Boris said, looking down.

My poor baby, I know he has anger issues but-

I know he did what he thinks what's right.

I kissed his hands, looking at him.

"it's okay." I said, smiling.

"Y/n..." he was leaning in, I thought he was going to kiss me but he didn't.

"I want you to marry me."

Third Person's POV.

Y/n was just looking at Boris, she doesn't know what to say.

"B-bor..." she slowly said, putting down the damp cloth she was holding.

"you don't wanna marry me?" Boris asked, his puppy eyes showing that he's close to crying.

Y/n looked at him, and put her hands on his jaw.

"No, baby nooo that's not what I meant-" Y/n said looking at him straight to his eyes.

"then what? Why don't you wanna marry me?"

"Boris, baby. Now isn't the time, we aren't ready yet." Y/n said, smiling at him.

Boris looked sad, until Y/n kissed his forehead.

"Bor, I'm ready to marry you. I was born to be. But, don't you think we're rushing ourselves for what the future has in store for us?" Y/n said, caressing his jaw.

"look at me in the eyes, Pavlikovsky."

She took his face, facing it to her.

"let's take it one step, and one day at a time. And when destiny and the universe has everything ready for us, let's do it. I promise I'll say yes, it would be crazy if I won't. " she explained chuckling, taking his pinky finger wrapping it around hers.

"let's let them do their work, let our future be undefined. Baby we're not in control, and don't you think we're too young to be moving forward? We have years ahead of us, we can plan everything out as we go. " she  started playing with his hair.

Y/n pecked his lips, smiling at him.

"Я тебя люблю, Boris."

This made Boris smile,

"I'm so lucky."  he thought.

He just nodded at Y/n, kissing her forehead.

"Okay, kitten. Whenever you're ready." he smiled fixing her hair.

The both of them went out the bathroom, hugging each other like one of them was a koala.

"the fuck happend to you two back there?" Theo asked, already ate half of the bowl of popcorn and the movie wasn't even playing yet.

"nothing, heat us up some popcorn glasses." Y/n said as the both of them plopped down the couch.

"fine fine" he replied as he rolled his eyes getting up.

While Theo made them popcorn, Boris was playing with Y/n's hands.

He was in between her legs laying his head on her chest.

"I'm glad you didn't order a diamond ring" Y/n blurted out, chuckling.

"why?"

"because you can't afford one right now, and we can use the money for food you know. You can seriously propose to me with a ring pop and I'd still say yes 100%." She said playing AGAIN with his hair.

"I'll take that as compliment." He smiled looking up at her.

Y/n rolled her eyes at him, facing his face at the scary movie at their screen.

"hey I thought we were going to watch comedy?" Theo asked, sitting down as he gave Y/n their bowl of popcorn.

"shut up Potter you're just scared" Boris chuckled.

"heck yeah I am, I don't have anyone to sleep with unlike you. By the way can I sleep with you guys later?" he asked, pressing the remote to play the movie.

"fine fine, BUT YOU'RE GONNA SLEEP ON FLOOR!" Boris said, getting comfortable on Y/n's little body trying his hardest not to squish her.

"shut up boys, the movie's starting."

A/n: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS SHORT ONE 😚❤️