Chapter 15: Home With My Loving Mates

*Zoey's POV*

"Lads, do think she'll wake up soon?" I heard Harry's voice as clear as day. I groaned and tried to open my eyes.

"Looks like she's waking up." I heard Niall say softly.

I opened my eyes and all I saw was bright light. I covered my eyes with my hand."Ow, my poor eyes! Can someone close the curtains, please?" I asked.

I heard footsteps and I heard the sound of the curtains closing. I took my hand off my eyes. Adjusting my vision, I saw Liam on my left and Zayn was on right. Louis was sitting next to Liam and Niall was sitting next to Zayn.

I looked for Harry and he was staring at me. He walked towards me and sat on the bed, near my feet.

I looked around me and noticed that I was in my room. How did I get here? When did I get here? What happened?

I sat up and Zayn helped me. I blinked a couple times. I held both my hands out in front of me.

"Three days. I've been asleep for three days." I said softly. I feel so rested and blissful.

"Yes, love. You looked so tired, so weak. You must be starving. What would you like to eat, love?" Asked Harry. I looked over at him and thought for a minute.

"I would like some blueberry pancakes and orange juice. Thanks Harry." I smiled brightly at him. He returned the smile and ran out my room with his vampire speed.

I cleared my throat but noticed it was rather dry."Louis?" I asked.

He instantly looked at me."Could you get me a glass of water, please?" I asked in a whisper. He smiled and nodded. He left my room in the blink of an eye.

I looked down at what I was wearing. I had my avengers t-shirt on and my black leggings. Liam reached for my hand and squeezed it lightly."We missed you... so much." He whispered out and pecked my lips.

This is the first time Liam ever kissed me. I wrapped a hand around his neck and pulled him towards me. I crashed my lips to his, my action took Liam from surprise. I stared into into his eyes as they turned from a warm brown to a coal black color.

As our lips moved in sync, I felt something sharp. I pulled away a little and saw Liam's fangs out. This isn't the first time I've seen a vampires fangs.

Liam growled and pulled me close to him. He kissed my neck, his fangs grazing my skin. I shivered at the good feeling.

I heard a vicious growl and pulled away from Liam. I looked where the growl came from and it was Zayn. His eyes were also coal black and his fangs were out. I stared into his eyes and could clearly see lust, jealousy and sadness.

I faced Liam and his eyes were back to the warm brown color I loved and his fangs were gone.

"Uh... Liam, could you go run an errand for me, please?" I asked him quietly. He nodded."Anything for you baby girl." He said and kissed the tip of my nose.

"I think there's not much food in the fridge and I'm pretty sure the cabinets are empty. Could you go to the grocery store? There's a list on the fridge of the food you'll need to buy and take some cash from the cookie jar in the kitchen, thanks." I kissed him on the lips and he left my room with his vampire speed.

I faced Zayn and he was still staring at me. I got out of bed and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist. His cold body felt good against my warm skin. He wrapped his arms sound my small frame and buried his face in my hair. He inhaled my scent and caressed my red hair.

"I missed you babe. I felt so empty without you." Zayn whispered out.

"I missed you too, Zayn." I said and kissed his cheek.

He lifted me up and laid me on my bed with him on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. All I wanted was for Zayn to kiss the life out of me.

"Don't ever leave us again, I don't know what I'd do without you." Zayn breathed out as he left fluttery kisses on my neck. Goosebumps crawled up my arms at the good sensation.

I gripped Zayn's hair from the back of his neck. His hand moved to my inner thigh, he caressed my thigh lightly. His hand moved up higher and higher. I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure.

I wanted to nothing more than desperately feel Zayn's lips on mine.

"Kiss me Zayn." You could hear the desperation in my voice.

Zayn smirked against my neck."Patient babe." Zayn kept leaving soft kisses on my neck and chest. I pulled his face towards mine and smashed my lips to his.

Our lips molded perfectly together. I ran my hand under his shirt, feeling his sexy ass 8 pack. My lower region was getting hot. God, he makes me so horny.

Stupid sexy ass vampire!

Zayn smiled in the kiss."Someone sure is excited." I lowered my hands and traced his v-line. He moaned in our kiss and I felt something poke my thigh.

I moaned out heavily."I love you, Zayn." I said through our kiss.

He lightly pulled away."And I love you, babe." He kissed me fiercely.

I was home... home with my loving mates. I couldn't be happier.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Things got heated with Zoey and Zayn.

Thanks for reading my little angels, next chapter will be updated next Wednesday.
-SparkleShines