Chapter 14: My Father... a Werewolf

*Rae's POV*

When Zoey and I touched hands, I shared with her my powers. The power of nothing but pure goodness. This power prevents her from being controlled by dark magic.

I saw as the mark started to appear on her hand. As we pulled away, the ground shook. I was separated from Zoey. I was left with Zoey's mates and the black werewolf.

I saw Rick's pack on the other side. They were being attacked by rouges. Suddenly, I was tackled and held down by a rouge.

I laid there, scared out of my life. My life can't end like this! I hadn't found the love of my life yet!

The rouge growled at me, loud and violently. He was pushed off me by a black werewolf. Zoey's friend!

I turned into my pixie form. Being small has its advantages, I flew towards Rick's pack unnoticed. I found Rick's wolf and flew towards him. I saw as his pack fought off the rouges.

I have a plan!

I flew up to Rick's wolf and he acknowledged me."Alpha Rick, it's Rae. I have a plan to stop the rouges. Have your pack surround them in a circle. I'll sprinkle sleeping dust on them and they'll be in a very deep sleep." I explained my plan. He nodded and stood frozen for a couple of seconds.

I watched as his pack surrounded the rouges in a circle. I flew above the rouges and spread my hands out wide. Light blue sleeping dust poured on them. One by one, the rouges fell to the ground. They laid limp on the ground with their chests rising and falling.

Ok, now that the rouges are under control here, I'll go help Zoey.

*Zoey's POV*

My father was smirking down at ME!

I slapped him across the face... good and hard. He put a hand on his left cheek and looked at me. I glared at him, my hatred showing.

He stood up straight and raised his hand. Dad, don't you dare fucking slap me!

His hand flew down, I caught it before it made contact with my cheek. He looked surprised by this. I squeezed as hard as I could on his wrist. I let his wrist go and pushed him.

I closed up the ground, so I wouldn't be standing on an island of grass.

"Bad girl Zoey." My father said as if I were a dog.

He walked up to me but I used my powers of wind to push him back. He grunted.

"Stay away from me! I'm no longer that little girl you could mistreat! I will make you PAY! Pay for everything you did to me! Pay back's a bitch!" I shouted at the old man with my own smirk at the end.

I saw fear flash in his eyes and he... turned into a wolf! What?! I thought he was human!

He howled and ran off into the forest. I stayed in my spot in total shock. What just happened? My father... a werewolf. No, it can't be! Mom... mom would have told me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned my head, it was Liam. He stared at me and hugged me tight.

"I thought I lost you. I missed you... we missed you." He whispered in my ear. I hugged him back.

"I missed you too. I missed all of you." I whispered back.

Liam lifted me up and carried me bridle style. I clung to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I left a soft kiss on his neck. He instantly looked at me with black lust filled eyes.

I closed my eyes. I'm exhausted. I want to sleep. That's what I did. I let sleep take over. The last thing I heard was.

"We'll take better care of you, love. I promise."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry it's a bit short. Next chapter will be better and longer. I will update on Friday.

Oh and thank you for understanding my angels. School has been getting in the way of typing my chapters but now that I'm done with all the testing, I can update.
-SparkleShines