Chapter 19: Stay in Control

*Zoey's POV*

Liam's fangs pierced my skin. I screamed out in pain. My fingernails scratched at Liam's back. Pain was quickly replaced with pleasure. I moaned softly, my breathing uneven.

Liam's hand went under my tank top, he played with my breasts. I've never felt like this before. All I wanted was more. My body was getting hotter by the second.

Liam kissed my belly, his fangs grazing my skin, making goosebumps cover my entire body. I moaned loudly, enjoying the pleasure he was giving me.

While one of his hands played with my breasts, his other hand went down to my panties. He rubbed his finger against the cotton soft fabric. My mind went blank.

Am I ready for this? We haven't even know each other for a month. I think sex can wait. I'm still not ready.

I was about to stop Liam but when I looked at him, he was fully naked and I caught a glimpse of his friend. A deep blush covered my cheeks. He was big!

Liam sensed me staring at him and made eye contact with me. He smirked.

"Like what you see baby girl?" He asked huskily. His tone and stare excited me more.

I nodded, not being able to speak.

Liam lowered his face towards me."I want to hear you say it baby." He whispered, his cool breath hitting my face. I could practically taste him on my lips!

I've never seen this side of Liam. I'm liking it! No! Bad Zoey! You have to stop this! You're not ready!

I took a deep breath."Liam?" I said in a quiet voice.

After he heard my tone of voice, concern covered his face."What is it baby girl?" He asked, concern clear in his voice.

"I... I don't think... I don't think I'm ready for this." I said as I closed my eyes.

*Liam's POV*

I looked at my angel and caressed her cheek. It's okay if she's not ready. Although, I was hoping to finally finish the mating process with her.

"It's okay baby girl. It can wait." I said as I laid right beside her and threw the covers over our bodies. She snuggled up to my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I kissed her hair and hummed for a while. I soon heard her soft snores and I closed my eyes.

*Harry's POV*

No way! Did Liam and Zoey...

Her moans were so loud. I got turned on by it and so did the rest of the boys. She's sounds sexy in bed! I like it!

I don't think they finished mating. She would be screaming in pleasure by now. Plus, we would hear Liam too.

"Did you guys hear her scream the first time?" Niall asked. His eyes were black with lust.

We nodded."Liam must have bite her." Louis concluded. His eyes were also black with lust.

Zayn was sitting on the couch with his fists clenched. His eyes were black too but they held anger and lust. My eyes were probably black too.

Niall left the living room and walked upstairs. It's been a while since I last hunted. At that thought, my throat instantly was on fire.

"Lads, let's go hunting. My throat is burning me." I said and they agreed. We left through the back door and ran at full speeds through the green and quiet forest.

*Niall's POV*

I stomped up the stairs and walked into Zoey's room. Liam and Zoey were under the covers. Liam sensed me and opened his eyes. He got out of Zoey's bed and slowly put the covers back on her.

He was naked and I wasn't surprised. He picked up his clothes from the floor and quickly put them on.

"What is it Niall?" Liam asked softly, making sure not to wake our sleeping princess.

"I can't wait any longer. I need her now!" I growled lowly. My fangs had already come out.

Liam looked at Zoey then back at me. "I don't think it's a good idea Niall. She's not ready." Liam stated, sadness in his eyes.

I balled my fists."Liam, you and I both know that we won't be able to hold back forever." I growled, stating the obvious.

Liam huffed."I'm going hunting. Don't do something that you'll regret later." He left the room and I could already hear him running through the forest.

I looked over at me sweet angel. I walked over to her and with my vampire hearing, I could hear her heart beat quicken. She must know I'm here.

As much as I wanted her, Liam's words stuck in my head. Don't do something that you'll regret later.

I have to stay in control. I can wait. For Zoey, I'll do anything.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hope you enjoyed! Next chapter will be up soon!
-SparkleShines