Chapter 17: Master Johnson's Witch

*Zoey's POV*

"Lads, I think we should do the mating process." Niall's voice came from the kitchen. I stayed glued to the other side of the wall so they wouldn't see me.

"You're right. We'll be able to know where she is at all times." Liam agreed.

This angered me. I can defend myself! I'm not a child!

I listened carefully."Who's going to go first?" Asked Zayn. I heard a chair scrap against the floor. Footsteps were making there way to me. Oh shit! Panic!

I closed my eyes shut and I felt gusts of wind. The wind circled around me and curiosity got the better of me. I opened one eye and saw that I was in my room.

What? How?

I saw the faint glow of my symbol. I rolled my t-shirts short sleeve, up and saw the wind symbol glowing. It stopped and I noticed my heart beating fast. I took slow and deep breathes.

I had no idea I could teleport with wind. That is literally cool!

I suddenly felt drained. I supported myself with the wall and made my way to my bed. My vision started to get blurry. I blinked a couple of times.

I feel... sick. I don't feel good.

My legs gave away and my body collided with the wooden floor. I groaned.

"Boys. Boys!" I screamed as I coughed.

I heard my door open and the sound of multiple feet ran my way. I coughed harshly making my throat burn.

"Zoey! Zoey!" I heard a voice shout my name. My eyes closed and I fell into a pit of darkness.

*Unknown POV*

Master Johnson this! Master Johnson that! Ah! I hate being Master Johnson's Witch! But I have to endure it, in order to rule. I have to stay calm.

I took my iPhone out and called the old man, Mr. Johnson.

He answered on the second ring."Did you do it?" His hoarse voice came out.

"Of course. I poisoned her meal, just like you ordered." I answered my 'master'.

"Good. You are my most loyal witch and don't worry, you will be rewarded." Mr. Johnson replied. I could hear the smile on his wrinkled old face.

Many years ago, I bumped into Zoey's father, Samuel Johnson. He was a kind man but I knew that deep inside of him, he had an evil aura that wanted out, so I turned him into a beast, a werewolf.

By using him, I could find a way to take over the supernatural world.

I tossed some black rose petals in my big chamber pot. Red smoke arose from the pot. I chuckled evilly.

"Oh Master Johnson, a reward is not needed. I only wish to serve you well." I lied as I added more ingredients to my chamber pot.

"Keep an eye on her. Make sure she doesn't finish the mating process with those filthy blood suckers!" Mr. Johnson growled.

"As you wish, Master Johnson. Although, I am curious to know what will you do to your daughter once she's in your hands?" I asked with true curiosity.

He laughed once."I will keep her as a prisoner of course! She looks so much like my dead wife, Sierra. Oh how beautiful my wife was! Zoey is special and I can't kill her. If I do, her powers will be gone so she needs to be kept alive." He answered darkly.

Stupid old man! But I need him in order to rule all of the supernatural. I couldn't care less for his daughter.

"Excellent idea, Master Johnson. I must go now. I will call again to report anything new." I ended the call and stirred the poison I was making.

I had put poison in the juice that Zoey drank for breakfast. It's strong enough to keep her 'sick' for one week. I will make sure she doesn't mate with any of those vamps!

Especially, my Liam.

Liam.

I will have you one way or another. Trust me my darling.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry it's a bit short but I hoped you enjoyed it. Next chapter will be up soon.
-SparkleShines