Chapter 11: Rae the Pixie

Sorry for taking forever but I had lots of homework, so I didn't have time to type up the chapter.

If you were wondering, the pixie idea came from a show called Winx Club. I watched that as a child and I loved it! Its actually how I started this fan fic. I love fairies, so I combined fairies and my favorite boy band together! That's how Vampires Meet Their Fairy Mate came to exist. Hope you enjoy this chapter!😊

Chapter 11: Rae the Pixie

*Zayn's POV*

ZOEY! Mate! My mate! Gone. No!

I'm in Zoey's room, holding onto her pillow. I inhale her scent that lingers on the pillow. Her scent calming me but only a little.

I've been crying for two hours. The rest of the boys are in the living room, coming up with a plan to get back Zoey.

I need her. I want to have her in my arms. I want to breath in her amazing scent. I want to feel her warm touch. I want to feel her plump lips on mine.

When I get my hands on that filthy vampire that took my Zoey, I'm going to rip off his limbs!

*Twinkle*

What was that?

*Twinkle*

*Twinkle*

"Who's there?" I said in a soft voice. I rubbed my eyes and wiped my tears away.

I saw a ball of glitter making its way to me. As it flew, it left sparkly glitter as a trail. It stopped once it got right to my face. With my vampire vision, I saw that it wasn't a ball of glitter but a small type of fairy.

She had shiny purple hair, pointed ears, dragonfly-like wings, a long light purple silk dress and she was barefoot. She wore a flower bracelet and a flower headpiece. I noticed that on her left arm, she had symbols.

She smiled at me, showing off her perfect white teeth.

"Hi! I'm Rae! I'm Zoey's bonded pixie!" She or should I say Rae said in a cheery voice.

I smiled,"Hello Rae. My name's Zayn, I'm one of Zoey's mates." I said to the cute little fairy.

She tilted her head to the side and gave me a confused face.

"One of her mates?" Rae asked curiously.

I nodded my head,"She has five mates. I'm one of them. The other four are downstairs." I told Rae.

She looked shocked,"so when the head mistress of the pixies said Zoey was special, she meant this. Wow." Rae said more to herself.

I didn't know pixies existed but yet again, I didn't know fairies existed until I met my beautiful Zoey.

I hope she's ok. Please be safe.

*Zoey's POV*

I woke up to the sound of growling. I noticed that I was on the bed, Trent must have placed me on the bed after I cried myself to sleep on the floor.

I heard loud and vicious growling going on outside. I stretched and got up from the bed. I walked over to the window and peaked out the window to see 5 werewolves fighting.

Rouges.

Dangerous and blood thirsty monsters. Wolves who have left from their packs and attacked wolves in other packs or sometimes attacked other rouges. Rouges that are heartless and kill anyone in their paths.

I watched as they trained and fought against each other. I saw as some wolves came from the forest. I assume they were out running. As I watched, one of the rouges looked up at the window and saw me.

Fear filled my eyes, I walked away from the window and decided to take a shower.

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I stripped and entered the shower. I relaxed as the warm water hit my skin.

*Rae's POV*

Zayn lead me downstairs to meet the rest of Zoey's mates. I'm really lucky to be bonded to Zoey! I've never seen her before but I hear that she's pure of heart.

I fly right beside Zayn and we enter a living room. I see 4 other boys sitting on the couches and there's a map on the coffee table. They look like they're discussing.

Zayn clears his throat and the 4 boys turn their heads to look at him. They notice me beside him and gave Zayn confused looks.

"Lads, this is Rae. She is Zoey's bonded pixie." Zayn informed them. They had surprised expressions.

"Hello Rae. My names Liam." Said a boy with brown hair and warm brown eyes. He had a British accent.

I waved,"hello! Nice to meet you." I said in a cheery voice. Liam smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm Louis!" Said another one with light brown hair and sea green eyes. he also had a British accent.

"Hi!" I said with a kind smile.

"I'm Niall." Another guy introduced himself. He had blonde hair up in a quiff and has sea blue eyes. He did not have a British accent like the Zayn, Liam and Louis, he had an Irish accent.

"Nice to meet you too." I said as I bowed my head.

The last guy had curly chestnut hair and emerald green eyes.

"I'm Harry." He said in a British accent.

"It's nice to meet you all." I saw with a smile. They are nice boys. Zoey is lucky to have them as mates.

I still have to look for my mate. I won't care if he's human, werewolf, vampire, wizard, another pixie or fairy. I'll love him and care for him.

I got an idea. I can turn into my human sized form. I hate being around people who are much bigger than me.

I snapped my fingers and I turned into my human sized form. My wings disappeared and my purple hair fell past my shoulders and hid my pointed ears. I was wearing a black flowery dress with white flats.

The boys watched in awe and I sat down next to Louis.

"Not to be rude but where is Zoey?" I asked curiously. All the boys expressions turned into a sad one.

"Zoey was kidnapped." Zayn said in a low voice. I gasped.

Zoey was kidnapped? No. Who would do that? She's so kind. Oh! I may be able to find her.

"Guys! I might be able to find Zoey." I said in a rush.

"WHAT?! Really?!" They all said in unison. I nodded,"when a pixie is bonded to a fairy, they share a connection. I can sense where she is by the pull of that connection. I just need you guys to take me where she was kidnapped!" I explained quickly.

They nodded and I saw Liam call someone. Don't worry Zoey. We'll find you. I can't wait to meet you.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for not updating but I hope this made up for it. I'll update the next chapter soon.
-SparkleShines