Chapter 1: Kidnapped

*Harry's POV*

Hey, I'm Harry Styles and I'm a vampire. And before you ask, no I don't drink human blood, well not anymore.

Right now my friends and I are hunting for animals. We own a big mansion in the forest because we like our privacy and no humans ever go in the forest. The only place humans go to is the camp sites, that is quite far from our mansion, so we're safe.

"Lads, let's head to the south,"Louis said cheerfully. We nodded and ran vampire speed. I jumped and stood on top of a tall tree, looking down at the world. Yup! The forest is a very beautiful place to be in, no loud noises, no annoying cars zooming by, and no nosy humans.

As I admired the nice view, I saw something that caught my attention,"lads! I think you should see this!" I yelled. Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam were at my side and faced the way I was facing. Their mouths dropped and then they smiled,"Harry we've never seen that place before in our lives!" Zayn said in awe.

"Ya!" Niall said happily.

"Let's go!" Louis screamed like a girl. We laughed at his girly action and ran to the beautiful pond.

As we ran closer to the pond, I smelled a very unique scent. We stopped near a few trees and looked at each other. Slowly we walked closer and hid behind some trees, we watched closely and a girl, around the age of 17, came walking out from behind the waterfall. She was beautiful, for a human. Her hair was red as a rose, her skin perfectly tanned, plump pink lips and long thick eyelashes. She stopped walking and she scanned the area, when she looked our way, I gasped when I saw the color of her eyes. Her eyes were a color I never thought a human could have. Her eyes were a nice shade of purple! Was she wearing contacts?

"She's beautiful," Niall whispered. I looked over at him and he turned to face me. I looked at him and nodded,"she's very beautiful!" I said with a smile.

The rest of the lads nodded and agreed,"she's the most beautiful human I've ever seen," Liam said as he stared at the lovely red haired girl. We watched her walk away after scanning the area. She laid down on the bright green grass and I stopped looking at her features and looked at her outfit. She wore a light pink pastel dress with a cute frill detail around the chest and white embellished sandals. She looked so cute in the dress!

"Guys, could she be our mate?" Zayn asked. I looked at him and wondered that myself, could this beautiful human be our mate? No human girl has ever been attracted to all of us unless...

"We have to find out. Let's follow her," Liam whispered to us. We nodded and went back to looking at the gorgeous human.

*Zoey's POV *

I'm laying on the bright green grass, relaxing and enjoying the silence. I love this pond! It's so peaceful and beautiful!

'Zoey, it's getting late, please come home quickly,' My aunt's voice echo's through my head.

'Ok auntie,' I said back through our telepathy.

I got up and stretched, I started walking into the forest, heading towards my aunt's house on a small path, when I felt this weird feeling that someone or something was watching me. I turned around and saw nothing, maybe I'm just imaging things.

I carried on walking and the feeling of someone watching me never left my mind.

I finally made it to my aunt's house and walked into the back door. My aunt's house is two stories high and my room is on the second story while my aunt's room is on the first story. In the second story there are three rooms and all the rooms have a bathroom and all the rooms are decorated to perfection. My room is to the left, across the two spare rooms. The best part about my room is that I have a balcony and I sometimes sneak out to go to parties. How do I get down? Easy! I have a rope ladder.