Chapter 12: The Connection Between Fairy and Pixie

*Zoey's POV*

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out to the room and saw clothes laid out for me on the bed with a pair of shoes on the floor.

I sighed. My heart aches to be with my mates. I want to be in their arms. I miss my boys. I miss Harry's cockiness, Louis being loud, Niall saying cute things to me, Zayn's lips, and Liam's calm and kind aura.

I looked at the outfit and it looked cute. The shirt was long sleeved and had black and white stripes. It was paired with black shorts and black high top converse. There was a leather brown Michael Kors purse with a long strap on the side and a cute black hat.

I got dressed and found a blow dryer on the nightstand. I blow dried my red hair and combed it. I looked through the brown purse and found pink lip gloss, an eyelash curler, black mascara, maroon lipstick and a black eyeliner. I also found a compact mirror.

I swiped one coat of mascara and curled my lashes, then I swiped on a second coat of mascara. I did a cat eye with my eyeliner and finished my look with the maroon lipstick. I looked in the compact mirror and I looked good.

I put all my makeup back in the purse. I grabbed the purse and walked out the room. I headed downstairs and saw Trent in the living room. He was talking to a buff guy. The guy had black hair that reminded me of Zayn's black hair. He had emerald green eyes that reminded me of Harry's eyes. I sadden at the thought of them. I miss them. All of them.

"Thank you." I heard Trent say as I walked closer. He turned to look at me and smiled.

"Sweetheart! You must be hungry. You haven't eaten in two days but at least you slept well." Trent said in a happy voice. As he mentioned that I haven't eaten in 2 days, my stomach growled.

Trent and the other guy chuckled. I blushed a light pink. The guy walked over to me.

"I'm Derek, nice to meet you." Derek said to me with his hand stretched out in front of me.

"I'm Zoey." I said shyly and shook his hand. He had big and smooth hands.

Trent wrapped an arm around my waist and led me to the kitchen. I sat down on a chair and waited patiently. Derek had followed us and sat next to me. I wrapped my fingers together in front of me and stared at them.

I could feel Derek's gaze on me. From the corner of my eyesight, I could see sympathy in his eyes. That's strange? He doesn't even know me?

"How do you feel?" Derek asked softly.

His question caught me off guard. I turned to look at him and sighed,"I feel empty... without my mates. I feel like there's no point in living, if I'm not with them." I said in a sad voice.

He nodded,"I feel like that all the time." I heard him whisper.

I raised an eyebrow,"how so?" I asked.

Derek closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes and said,"I lost my mate a year ago. She died of a car accident." He said the last part quietly.

I looked at him with sympathy,"I'm sorry." I said and placed my small hands on top of his now clutched fist. He relax a bit and I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I decided to change the subject.

"Werewolf." I guessed his supernatural creature. He nodded.

"Now, I'm just waiting for my second mate to come along." He sighed heavily.

*Rae's POV*

Oh my goodness! I hope Zoey's okay. It's been two days!

Zoey's mates took me to the spot where she was kidnapped. Or should I say fairynapped! Once they lead me to some trees, I felt it. A pull. The connection between fairy and pixie.

I was still in my human sized form, I quickly changed back to a small pixie and I was about to shoot off flying, when Liam stopped me.

"Rae, wait!" Liam shouted. I turned around to face him and raised an eyebrow, clearly confused.

"We have to wait for Zoey's friends. They are werewolves and are gonna come with us if a fight breaks out." Liam explained to me.

I sighed in defeat and turned back into my human sized form. I huffed in anger. The connection is so strong right now, it basically wants me to go to wherever Zoey is. But I must resist, for I have to wait for the wolves to come. I hope they hurry up. I can't resist the pull forever!

*Trent's POV*

I told Derek to keep an eye on my Zoey. I don't want her to leave like last time. I'm not making the same mistake twice!

Zoey looked so beautiful in the outfit I had bought for her. She got me excited downstairs. I just wanted to take her then and there. I'd do her on the wall, on the couch, on the kitchen table. Heck, I'd do her on all of them.

At the thought of pleasuring my Zoey, I got hard. I was in the kitchen and Zoey was having a conversation with Derek. I quickly go to the near by bathroom and fix my problem.

When I walked out, I started on making Zoey's favorite food that she loves. Lasagna! For dessert, I'll make her homemade chocolate pudding and to top it off some wipe cream. She'll love it! I just know she will.

*Rae's POV*

Oh. My. Dust. What is taking those wolves? Zayn and Louis had to restrain me twice! I won't be able to fight the pull much longer.

Suddenly, I heard a howl. I look up from the ground and saw about 40 wolves come from the opposite side from us. Wow! That's a lot of wolves.

Then, I felt a big wave crash into me, the pull is now coming at full force. I can't hold back much longer!

"Zayn! Louis! I- I can't! Hold me back!" I struggled to scream out. They looked at me and with their vampire speed, they were at my side in a second.

Zayn held my right arm and Louis held my left. They kept a firm grip on me. The wolves stared at me in confusion. I felt my wings appear and I felt my human disguise fade. I was now in my pixie form but still in human size.

My wings fluttered, wanting to go to Zoey. Wanting to help her. I must resist just a bit longer.

I was off the ground and was ready to fly off. Zayn and Louis held me tight but not too tight to hurt me. I concentrated hard and my wings slowed down. I slowly, but gracefully landed on the soft bright green grass.

Once my bare feet touched the soft grass, I was able to weaken the pull of the bond by staying in a calm state. Zayn and Louis let me go and went back to their friends and the werewolves.

The boys explained the plan to the werewolves. I leaned on a tree and sighed.

Don't worry Zoey, we're on our way.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next chapter will be up soon!😊
-SparkleShines