Chapter 8: Party Crashed

*Zoey's POV*

I sat down on my chair and looked at the many makeup varieties. I decided to have a nice, kind of causal look.

I grabbed my black eyeliner. After putting some on, I smiled. I had done a perfect wing on both eyes.

I grabbed my iPhone and called Diana. I asked if she could curl my hair for me and she said yes.

I picked up some light pink sparkly lip gloss and I add a bit on my lips. I curled my eyelashes and added some mascara.

I think I'm done. I smiled and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Wow! I rarely wear makeup and I looked pretty.

*10 minutes later*

Diana is working on my hair and curling it. After 20 minutes, she was done.

"Thank you, Diana! My hair looks amazing!" I said happily as I looked at my reflection. My red hair was in perfect curls.

"You're welcome girl! Oh! I better go get myself ready! Bye!" Diana said and left.

I smiled and grabbed my dress. Before putting it on, I grabbed my black silky panties and strapless black bra, I put them on, then I grabbed some of my flower scented lotion. I rubbed lotion on my arms and legs.

I took off my robe and I slipped on my purple dress. I love it! It shows off my legs! Even though it's a simply high low dress, it looks beautiful.

I grabbed my black pumps and slipped them on. I sprayed on some rose scented perfume. I'm ready.

I looked around my room and it was a bit of a mess. I waved my right hand and my room was becoming tidy. I smiled and walked downstairs.

I was looking down as I got to the bottom of the stairs and I bumped into something hard. I fell backwards but someone caught me before I could hit the ground. I felt strong, warm arms around my waist.

I look up and it's Jason.

"Thanks Jason," I smiled as I thanked him for catching me.

"You're welcome Zoey. Can we talk in the living room?" Jason asked softly. I nodded. I regained my balance and as we walked to the living room Jason's arm was still around my waist and he was holding me close to him.

Jason lead me to the white love seat. We sat down and I stared at Jason, waiting for him to talk first.

"You look beautiful in that dress," Jason said emotionless.

"Thanks," I said softly.

"I want to tell you something Zoey," Jason said, finally looking up at me.

I nodded, signalling him to go on.

"I like you. No, not like, love. I love you Zoey and I want you to be with me," Jason said passionately.

I shook my head,"I have my mates Jason and soon you will find yours and then you're going to love her and everything. We can't be together." I said truthfully. I always saw Jason as an older brother, not a lover.

"Please, give me a chance," Jason begged.

Then, he cupped my face with both his hands and pressed his lips to mine. He moved his lips fiercely against mine and with all my might I pushed him away from me. He stared at me and realized what he did.

"Zoey, please! I couldn't control myself! I'm sorry!" Jason pleaded.

I let out a sigh and I looked at him,"I forgive you but trust me when I say you'll find your mate soon, you just have to wait," I said calmly.