Chapter 27: Turning Back Time

I haven't uploaded in very very very long. I'm so sorry but I'm back permanently! Enjoy this chapter! And yes I used the healing song from the movie Rapunzel lol It just seem to fit perfectly

Chapter 27: Turning Back Time

*ZOEY'S POV*

My body ached.

My eyes were glued shut.

I groaned as I tried to move but everything hurt. I concentrated on opening my eyes and after a couple of tries I was finally able to open them. Everything looked so foggy and my brain was trying to remember what happened.

Then it all hit me... Trent... the pink smoke... my lust for him...

What did he do to me? What happened?

I looked around and I was still in my room. Everything looked normal. I propped myself up on my elbows and my body ached badly, especially my lower region. What the hell happened? I looked to my left and Niall was cuddled up next to me with his arms around my waist. I moved out of his arms carefully, trying not to wake him.

I placed my feet on the ground and pushed myself off the bed. Once on my feet, my lower region began to burn and I cried out in pain. My legs wobbled and I was falling, but before I could slam onto the ground, I was caught and held bridal style. I looked up, Niall's face was so close to mine. I looked into his beautiful eyes then I looked at his yummy lips. I wanted to kiss him badly. I wanted to make love with him right here, right now.

I couldn't resist the urge to kiss him. I leaned in and when our lips touched, I felt a wave of pleasure and bliss and happiness come over me. My hands tangled into his soft blonde hair. Niall kisses me back roughly. Without breaking the kiss, he set me on the bed softly. His hands moved up my stomach until he got to my breasts. He massaged them, making me moan into our kiss.

"Niall... don't stop." I moaned out softly. The pleasure intensified as Niall went under my shirt. Then all of a sudden he stopped. I looked into his face, he held so many emotions.

I could sense his feelings... he was hurt, concerned and angered. I cleared my throat and spoke softly, "Thank you for saving me but Niall, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

A violent growl erupted from his chest. His face turned into a hateful sneer. My eyes widen and I became scared. "You mated with Trent!" Niall growled at me, pure anger and venom in his voice.

Every muscle in my body froze, my heart stopped, my breathe hitched. I couldn't believe what he said... there's no way... I wouldn't have done that! My eyes watered, my heart shattered, I felt light headed. "No..." I breathed out before being consumed by darkness.

*NIALL'S POV*

My beautiful mate laid in my arms. I could hear the pain in her voice before she passed out. I wish this didn't happen. She didn't deserve this... my little mate was taking advantage of.....

"I swear... I will make Trent suffer for what he did!" I seethed.

No one will stop me! I will torture Trent and I want to hear him beg for mercy! He will pay for what he did to my precious mate.

I laid Zoey down gently on her bed and put the covers over her body. I kissed her forehead then pecked her lips. I whispered softly,"I love you." Then I walked out of her room and ran in vampire speed to the lads. They ended up going back to our house deep in the forest.

I needed to get revenge on Trent... the asshole. I despise him so much. The lads and I will find a way to end him.

*Zoey's POV*

I awoke from the pit of darkness. Remembering what Niall told me. I still can't believe Trent did that to me... he raped me. Anger boiled within my blood. I have to fix this... how? How?! I jumped out of bed, pain shot through my legs.

"Ahhh... fuck..." I groaned. It hurts so bad! Tears rolled down my cheeks. I'm going to kill Trent! I can't believe he'd go so low...

I wiped my tears and ran out of my room, rushed down the stairs and walked into the living room. My aunt had a secret lair below the living room, it held ancient spell books and charms and potions. It had just about everything that was magical. I pushed the old rug out of the way and reached for the rusted silver latch. I pulled the secret door open and snapped my fingers, lighting up the old dusty lanterns. I carefully walked down the steps and grabbed a lantern once I reached the bottom.

The floor was made of fine marble. The walls were painted a dark shade of beige. As I walked down the small corridor, all I could hear was the pitter patter of my bare feet. At the end of the corridor was a door with a special lock on it. I set the lantern down on the floor. I closed my eyes and spoke the password.

"A heart as red as blood, an aura as white as snow and eyes as powerful as the ocean."

The door opened on its own and I picked up the lantern. I walked inside the medium sized room and hug the lantern on the wall. I clapped my hands, turning on the modern light fixtures. I walked over to the shelf of book on the left side of the room and quickly started scanning the titles of each book.

"Magic Spells 101... Brewing Potions for Beginners... Mastering the Five Elements..." I spoke out softly to myself.

Where is that book!? I looked for 5 more minutes. Where is it? I know it's here! I kept going down the book shelves.

"How To Tame A Dragon... Legends of The Great Fairies... Vampire Knowledge..... Time Travel. I found it!" I excitedly squealed. I grabbed the Time Travel book out and made my way to the table that was in the center of the room.

I laid the book down and sat down on a chair. I flipped through the pages. Where is that chapter? I kept flipping pages after pages until I got to chapter 14... Turning Back Time.

I smiled and started reading. The chapter held information of the pros and cons of going back to a specific time. I finally got to the part where it mentions the spell to use.

I take a deep breath and began to say the spell.

"Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt
Change the Fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.."

I finished chanting the incantation and a burst of wind swirled around me along with a burst of blue light.

I did it. I'm going back in time. I will make sure to stop Trent before he can lay a single finger on me. Get ready Trent, I'm coming for you.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I will start uploading one chapter every week on Fridays. So get ready guys!

Also, I already started working on a new book. It has to do with werewolves, magic, love... etc. I can't wait for you guys to read it once I finish this book. I love you all and again I'm super sorry for disappearing for so long.

-SparkleShines