Chapter 23: Dress Drama

*Zoey's POV*

Oh my giddy god! I'm going on a date with Niall! What am I going to wear!? Niall told me to dress fancy but I don't own anything that's fancy! What am I going to do!? Our date is tonight at 8!

Just then a twinkly noise brought me out of my thoughts. I looked at my door and saw Rae. She flew towards me, trailing purple and pink pixie dust behind her. She's so cute and little!

She stopped in front of my face. "I could feel that you were troubled with something." She spoke in her bell like voice. Hmm... she could feel what I felt?

I shrug off that thought and nodded my head. "Niall asked me on a date and I have nothing fancy to wear." I stated in pure devastation. I fell onto my bed backwards, so my back could hit the soft mattress. I sighed and closed my eyes.

It's still early in the morning and I have nine hours until our date. Nine freaking hours to figure out what to wear!

Rae spoke in her soft, friendly voice. "Well, from what I heard from your mates, you had an absolutely beautiful dress on your birthday."

That's right! Mr. Elegante has to have a dress! Thank you Rae!

I opened my eyes and jumped off my bed with so much energy. "You are amazing Rae! Mr. Elegante was the guy who designed and made my dress, so hopefully he'll have something suitable for me to wear." I replied in excitement.

"When am I not amazing?" She laughed sarcastically. I laughed along with her, this pixie is pretty funny! I need to hang out with her, she seems like an amazing girl.

I ran into my closet and quickly pulled out a white sleeved crop top and light blue ripped jeans. Throwing off my shirt, I quickly put on a white bra.

After I'm done changing I slip on my black toms and grab my brown long strap purse. I look around my room and Rae is no where to be seen.

She must have left.

I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth quickly. I put my red hair into a high ponytail and run out my room. I slow down when I walk down the stairs. Don't need to get hurt, especially today.

I walk into the living room and jump when I see all of my wonderful mates scattered about. I relax and walk by them. I was suddenly caught by the waist and pulled towards whoever it was. The tingles and sparks practically jump off of us. I smile at the feeling and wrap my arms around my mate.

I look up to see Louis was the one holding me. I peck his lips and he pecks my nose. We both chuckle and he lets me go. I see that the rest of the boys had jealousy in their eyes. I smiled and gave each of them a peck on the lips before leaving.

Once I'm outside of Mr. Elegante's store, I walk in and I'm greeted with Elegante's assistant, Holly.

"Hello Holly." I greet her politely.

"Hello Miss. Johnson, how can I help?" Holly asked kindly. I get most of my clothes from here so all of Elegante's employees know me.

I nod."Yes, actually I want to speak with Mr. Elegante... if it isn't any trouble." Holly smiles and tells me to wait while she goes and gets him.

I pick up one of the many magazines that's on the table and flip through it. I was on my fifth magazine when I heard the sound of glass break. I ran towards Mr. Elegante's office that was in the back of the store.

The door was closed and I twisted the doorknob but it was locked. I pounded on the door and heard a big thud come from the other side.

"Mr. Elegante! Holly!" I called out loudly. No one answered. I held out my hand and made vines grow from the ground, I twirled my fingers and the vines gripped the doorknob. I squeezed my hand into a fist and the vines squeezed around the doorknob, breaking it.

I relax my hand and kick the door open. I walk into Mr. Elegante's office and gasp.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

DUM DUM DAAAAA! What's gonna happen next? I honestly don't know because I haven't written it yet:)

Next chapter will be up soon so stay tuned! Thank you for reading this fanfic, I really am thankful. Please tell your friends about Wattpad and suggest my fanfic if they are a fan of 1D and vampires and fairies!

Hope you liked this chapter my little angels!!
-SparkleShines