Chapter 10: I'm In Hell Now

I'm very happy to be back you guys, so enjoy this chapter!:)

Chapter 10: I'm In Hell Now

*Zoey's POV*

OMG! OMG! WHAT THE FUCK?! NO NO NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

Trent ran through the forest, while carrying me. I transformed back to my human form, I noticed that I still had on my purple high low dress and black ankle strap pumps. I stayed quiet. I have to figure out a plan to get back to my mates. I miss them.

As Trent ran, I saw that we had made it to a big two story house. It was a white and had few windows and a white porch with a very old looking front door. There were vines growing practically around the house. It's Trent's private house!

Trent ran inside, locking the door and running up the stairs. He set me on a very soft bed and I started to fiddle with my fingers. What do I do?!

"You look so beautiful!" Trent breathed. I looked at him and rage filled up inside me.

"What the hell Trent! Why did you kidnap me?!" I yelled in anger. My hands were in fists and I glared at Trent.

He smirked at me,"ohh! You've become a feisty little one! I like it!" Trent said in a seductive voice. Ew!

I stood up and that was a big mistake. Trent pinned me down on the bed and started leaving trails of kisses on my neck.

Oh no! He better not! NO! PLEASE! NO!

He was going to start the mating process with me, but I kneed him in his manhood and pushed him off roughly. He fell to the ground groaning and clutching his private.

I jumped off the bed and ran out the door. I ran down the flight of stairs and made it to the front door. I unlocked the doorknob and twisted it but before I could open the door, strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me away from the door.

I squirmed and struggled to get free.

"Where do you think you're going beautiful!?" Trent growled lowly in my ear.

"No! Let me go, please!" I cried out. Tears rolled down my face and I felt so much pain in my heart. My mates! I want my mates!

Harry! Niall! Liam! Zayn! Louis! Help me! I screamed in my head before blacking out.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling tired. I looked around the unfamiliar room. There were pictures of me and Trent, back when we were friends.

I can't believe Trent would do this. I have to contact the boys somehow.

I get out of bed and look down to see that I'm still wearing my purple dress. I need some clothes.

I sighed,"Trent!" I yelled. The door opened the second I said his name. Trent smiled at me sweetly and walked in human speed towards me.

"What is it my beautiful?" He said in a happy voice. I ran a hand through my red hair and sighed again.

"I want to take a shower but I don't have clothes." I said in a soft voice. I looked up at him and he walked over to his closet and took out a small backpack. He handed it to me and walked towards the door.

He paused at the door and looked over at me,"oh Zoey, before I forget. Don't even try to leave, I have rouges around the house and in the forest." He said in a calm voice.

I nodded, to scared to say anything.

"Oh, when you're done, come downstairs. I'll have breakfast ready for you." He said with a kind smile.

Bipolar much! What do I do!?

I nodded as he walked out the door. I closed it and pressed my back to the door. I slid down and brought my knees to my chest. I'm in hell now.

Help. Please. I thought in my mind.

I sobbed and stayed there, thinking of Zayn, Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What you guys think? It's so hot here in California guys! in the morning it was cold and then later during the day is got hot! Like what the actual FUCK!

-SparkleShines