Chapter 22: A Kiss Could Change Thoughts

*Zayn's POV*

I hope my Zoey is okay. Harry has gone to check on her. She'll probably think we're all monsters now.

"Niall, calm down. Zoey was just scared, she could never hate you. She's your mate, she's our mate. She loves us all." Liam comforted Niall. Niall looked like a mess. He's skin was far more paler than it should be. His clothes were ruffled and dirty. Poor Niall.

Suddenly, my vampire hearing picked up the sound of light footsteps coming down the steps. That can't be Harry, he's too fat and would make a lot of noise. I sniffed the air, the addicting scent of cherry and roses filled my lungs.

Zoey.

I waited for her to appear in the doorway. Zach, my inner vampire was fighting to take control. He really wants to meet Zoey but I'm afraid that I'll hurt her and I'd hate to see my mate in pain because of me.

'When can I meet her?' Zach's voice echoed in my head. He can be annoying sometimes.

I sighed.'You'll meet her soon.' I growled in annoyance then I blocked him out. My eyes focused on Zoey, she stood in the doorway with her head held high. She stared at Niall, guilt and sadness pooled her beautiful purple eyes.

*Niall's POV*

Zoey stood in the doorway, staring straight into my sea blue eyes. Her bright purple eyes held guilt and sadness. I just want to have her in my arms and kiss away her sadness.

She walked towards me slowly, her hands started to shake and I could feel the fear coming off her. My inner vampire growled at me.

'Mate! Let me take control Niall! I can't bare seeing her like that!' Nick whined.

'No! The last time I let you take control you hurt our beautiful mate!' I growled fiercely at him. I hate the fact that I couldn't control him. I hate that I hurt Zoey.

"Niall?" The voice of an angel spoke. The voice broke me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see the most gorgeous girl before me.

My Zoey. My breathtaking mate.

She kneeled down in front of me and grabbed my hands. She intertwined her fingers with mine. I missed the sparks that flew off my pale, cold skin whenever our skin touched.

Goosebumps ran down my spine when Zoey rubbed small circles on both my hands.

"I'm not mad at you and I don't hate you." She spoke the words with truth.

She kissed my hands, her lips were soft and brought electric currents. I relaxed and let Nick take control.

*Zoey's POV*

"I'm sorry." Niall spoke softly.

I looked up at him and smiled lightly. "Don't be sorry Niall." He pulled me up and sat me on his lap.

"Nick." Niall spoke hesitantly. I looked at him with pure confusion. Nick? What is he talking about?

"Niall? What are you talking about?" I questioned in shear confusion. He moved some stray hair from my face and I looked closely at his eyes.

Black eyes. Niall has black eyes. If I remember correctly from my vampire books, black eyes mean thirst, lust and... a vampire's inner vampire. So, Nick must be Niall's inner vampire.

"You're Niall's inner vampire." I stated in astonishment. It feels weird that I'm talking to someone that's looks like Niall but isn't Niall.

"It's my fault princess. I'm sorry, I just wanted to meet you but when I took control, your scent was like heaven. I couldn't resist." Nick lowered his head in shame. My heart clenched at seeing him like that. I lifted his chin with my small hand and connected my lips to his.

His lips were cold but soft. His lips were so irresistible. I wanted his lips to stay on mine forever. Nick quickly responded, our lips moved perfectly together. He caressed my arm, the electric sparks bringing me pleasure.

I slowly pulled away and pecked his lips. "You have nothing to be sorry about. I understand. I want you to know that I love you." I spoke sweetly to him as we stared at each other.

Nick smiled. "You are the best mate in the world and the most gorgeous as well. I have to go now, Niall wants to tell you something important and thank you for not hating me. I love you, Zoey." Nick's words melted my heart. He's so sweet!

I watched as Nick's eyes changed from coal black to sea blue. I smiled and hugged Niall. He squeezed me and placed his head in the crook of my neck. I felt fluttery kisses being placed on a certain spot and I held back my moan.

"Zoey, will you do me the extreme honor of going on a date with me?" Niall's words caught me off guard. I moved away a little to look at him.

Go on a date? Me and him? I've never been on a date. What if it turns into a disaster? I don't own a dress that's suitable for a date!

Niall started at me with worry in his eyes. "I... I don't-" I was cut off by Niall pressing his lips on mine.

I instantly melted in his arms. He has such an affect on me. I would do anything for him as long as his lips stayed on mine.

He moved away and I missed the feeling of his lips on mine. I pouted and he chuckled lightly. "You're simply adorable." He cooed at me as if I were a baby.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I slapped his arm. "I'm not a baby!" I whined. He laughed, making me laugh along with him. I did sounded like a baby.

I like seeing Niall laugh and smile. He is so cute that I could just eat him up!

"I would be honored to go on a date with you, Niall." I answered, staring into his sea blue eyes that were so mesmerizing.

Who knew a kiss could change my thoughts.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter will be so romantic! Thank you for reading my little angels, next chapter will be up next Friday!

If someone hasn't told you already just know that I think you are the most beautiful person in the world! Hugs and kisses to all of you!
-SparkleShines