Vampires Meet Their Fairy Mate (One Direction)

My name is Zoey Victoria Johnson, I'm 17 and I'm a FAIRY. Yeah, you heard right, a fairy! I live in London, well near the forest.

When I was 7 years old my mother died and that's when my father started to abuse me. My father didn't know my mom was a fairy, so when I was born I didn't come out to be human. My father didn't know I was a fairy and my mother trained me to control my powers at a very young age.

When my mother died I was sad and so was my father. He started to drink and that's when he started to abuse me. I was abused for 4 years. So when I was 11 years old I escaped and called the police, they arrested my dad and I was taken in by my aunt. She lives in a nice, calm neighborhood, near the forest.

When I turned 16 I went to explore the nearby forest and found a waterfall. Down below was a big sparkly pond, there were different flowers of all colors, bright green grass, and a big ring of trees around the place. I go there almost everyday, just to relax. Sometimes I draw the flowers and the scenery.

I kept going to this place and I explored it and found a huge cave behind the waterfall. In the cave, I practiced my magic, I had spell books and many fairy books. I also had vampire books, witch books, and werewolf books.

When a fairy is born, they don't get there wings. A fairy gets their wings when they turn 18. On a fairies 18 birthday, when the moon is full, they are given a special bracelet and a symbol appears on there arm, showing their true power. Their power could be controlling water, fire, nature, light, wind, ice or you can have the power to morph into different animals, levitate things or people, control people and many other cool powers. This is the most important life of a fairy.

I thought my life was okay now, I mean with my dad in jail, my aunt giving me everything I need and awesome friends, what can go wrong, right?