Chapter 13: Pay Back's A Bitch

A new year and new chapter!!

Chapter 13: Pay Back's A Bitch

*Zoey's POV*

Trent placed a plate in front of me and I almost forgot of everything that Trent did. Yummy lasagna was on my plate. Cheese was melting down onto the plate and it smelled so heavenly. I picked up the fork and cut a small piece. I slowly placed the piece of delicious lasagna in my mouth and once it touched my tastebuds, I smiled in delight.

I chewed and swallowed. Trent is a good cook but not as good as Harry.

My boys. I miss them dearly. I need to escape but how? Trent has rouges everywhere. If I fly out, I might be able to escape. I have to get outside first.

As I finish eating my lasagna, Trent places a small white bowl beside my lasagna. I look what's in it and it's one of my favorite desserts! Chocolate pudding with whip cream!

Trent smiles at me and takes my empty plate. He goes to the kitchen and I dig into the pudding. It's so good! Smooth, creamy chocolate pudding. Yum!

After I was done eating the pudding, I went into the kitchen. Trent was drinking blood out of a blood bag. He notices me and throws it away.

"What do you need Zoey?" He asked.

I sighed,"can I go outside?" I asked quietly. Please let me go out! Please!

He leaned against the counter and crossed his arms. He narrowed his eyes and thought about it. A few minutes later he looked at me and smiled.

"Of course you can! Anything for my girl!" He said and kissed my cheek. He walked out the kitchen and I stood there.

I wiped my cheek and scrunched my nose. Gross.

I walked out the kitchen, heading towards the front door. I open the door and walk outside. I close my eyes and take in the fresh air. I feel a slight breeze and smile. Reopening my eyes, I see rouges training to my left.

I close the front door and walk down the steps swiftly. Once my converse hit the fresh dirt, I felt relaxed.

My left arm started to glow and I gasped. I quickly pulled down my sleeve from my shoulder and noticed the symbol. It looked so beautiful.

I noticed the blue swirls glowing and the rose. The blue swirls meant wind and water. The purple rose meant nature and the stars meant... I honestly don't know. I'll have to wait for night time to see what happens.

This is so cool! I felt goosebumps go up my arms as the blue swirls glowed. I raised my hand and gestured for wind to blow past me. A gust of wind blew past me, making my red hair blow in my face. I giggled and played with the wind. I made myself float in the air with the wind and at that moment I got an idea.

I gracefully places myself on the ground and looked over at the training rouges. I raised both my hands and I gestured for the wind to go towards them.

Powerful gusts of wind blew right past me, my red hair flying in front of me. The rouges looked over at me and growled. The wind was blowing at them with a powerful force. I smiled as the adrenaline in me increased.

I lifted them up with the wind and twirled them around, making a hurricane. I quickly transformed into my fairy form and fluttered my wings, lifting myself off the ground.

I raised my hands and made the hurricane stop. The rouges fell and I made vines come out from the ground. I wrapped the rouges in my vines and flew off.

I dodged many trees as I flew, putting distance between me and Trent. I pushed my wings to go faster and they obeyed. As I dodged more trees and much more further away from Trent, I could feel a weird pull.

I started to fly towards the direction of the weird pull. As I flew closer, the pull increased.

I could see Rick's pack and... and MY BOYS! I smiled in pure delight and flew faster towards them.

Suddenly, something tackled me. I fell to the ground with a big thud. I looked around me and saw a wolf. It had black fur and emerald green eyes.

"Derek?" I said in total confusion.

He nodded his head and smelled the air. He walked over to me and nudged me. I stood up and walked towards my boys. Derek followed behind me.

I walked over to Rick's pack and my boys. I cleared my throat and they all looked my way.

All their eyes were wide. I laughed and my eyes watered.

I heard the wolves growl at Derek and I stood in front of him in a protective stance.

"He's a friend!" I yelled. Rick and his pack relaxed. I ran towards my boys and they all hugged me. They kissed, touched and said things like 'you're ok' or 'I missed you' or 'I love you'.

I cried as they said these things. I've never felt so cared and loved for. I'm glad they're my mates. I'm the luckiest girl.

"Zoey?" I heard a small voice say.

I got out of the group of boys and was faced with a girl with light purple hair and pointed ear. She looked so cute.

I smiled kindly,"thats me. Who are you?" I asked her.

Suddenly, the strange pull that I felt before came back. She raised her hand and I did too. We pressed our hands together and a wave of pure goodness flowed between us. We pulled our hands away and a mark appeared on my hand.

There was a sudden rumble and everything was shaking. The ground ripped in half and I was left on an island of grass by myself. Derek, the girl with light purple hair, and my boys were on my left while Rick's pack was on my right.

They were being held by rouges and that's when I felt the most darkest aura ever.

"Zoey, my baby girl." I heard the one voice that I thought I would never hear.

I looked up and saw him, standing right in front of me. His dark brown hair held some gray hairs. He had wrinkles around his eyes. He was tall and was dressed in black.

But when I stared into his eyes I felt scared. His purple eyes matched mine. I always hated that. He stared at me with hatred but when I looked further into his eyes I could see... love? No, that's impossible. My eyes are playing tricks on me.

"Dad." I whispered out.

He smiled,"give your father a hug." He said in his rough old voice.

Anger boiled in me. All the beating! All the tears! All the times I said to stop! The memories of him abusing me flooded my mind.

"Never!" I screamed out in a confident voice. My scream echoed through the forest, loud and clear.

He's going to pay for what he did to me! What he made me suffer through! Pay back's a bitch!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

WHOOO! I like this chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Next chapter will be up soon! Thanks for voting and commenting my little angels!
-SparkleShines