Chapter 5: My First Kiss

*WARNING*

Nasty Part

Chapter 5: My First Kiss

*Zayn's POV*

The lads and I are done hunting, so we're heading back to Zoey's house. As we ran towards her house, I smelled a disgusting scent. It smelled like wet dog. Wet dog? A WEREWOLF!

The rest of the lads smelled it too. We stopped near the back of Zoey's house and I saw a big shadow hiding behind the trees. The lads focused on the figure and it came out from the trees. It was a werewolf. He had bronzed fur color and green eyes. It reminds me of that one guy I saw with Zoey at Starbucks, the day we found her.

"What do you want?" Asked Louis in a serious tone. Three more werewolves appeared and stood behind the bronze werewolf. The bronze werewolf must be the Alpha.

"Shift and we'll talk!" Niall ordered. The wolves looked at the alpha and the alpha nodded. They walked back into the forest and came back out after 5 minutes.

"I'm Rick, the Alpha and a friend of Zoey's." The guy with the bronzed hair said. He was shirtless and only had shorts on. He's pretty muscular in his human form.

"I'm Jason, the Beta and I'm also a friend of Zoey's." Said another guy. He had light brown hair and also had green eyes. He was shirtless and only wore blue shorts. He's pretty muscular as well.

Two other guys came out and they looked exactly alike, twins. They both had spiky dark brown hair and light brown eyes. And like the first two, they were muscular and shirtless.

"These two are the William brothers," said Rick as he pointed at the twins.

We nodded and Liam stepped forward,"why are you guys here?" Liam asked Rick.

"Like I said, I'm one of Zoey's friends and I know you guys are her mates. I just want you guys to know, if any of you disrespect her in any way, you'll have to deal with me and my pack!" Rick said seriously.

"We would never disrespect her. She is what we've been missing in our lives. She is our happiness and we love her," Niall said, stepping forward.

"Alright, we believe you but we will be checking on her time to time so, don't do anything stupid or else!" Rick said and ran towards the forest. I could hear him shift. The twins left but Jason stayed.

"Can I talk to Zoey?" Jason asked in a small voice.

"No!" Harry yelled.

We heard the back door open and I turned around. Zoey was standing there in her pjs. She looked at us then at Jason. She smiled when she saw him and ran over to him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. The lads and I growled. Jason slowly hugged her back and let go.

"Jason! What are you doing here!?" Zoey asked excitedly.

"I wanted to talk to you... in private." He whispered to her. I growled and ran over to her and grabbed her by the waist, taking her away from him.

"Zayn! Let go of me!" Zoey said while struggling in my arms.

"No, you're ours and you won't talk to any other guy!" I yelled at her. I could feel my fangs coming out and my eyes changing to a bright red.

Zoey looked at my eyes and fangs and whimpered. She closed her eyes and tears rolled down her cheek. I caressed her cheek and she flinched away. I let go of her and she ran inside.

"I won't tell Rick what happened," Jason said. I looked at him and nodded. He ran into the forest and shifted.

"What should we do?" Louis asked.