Chapter 9: You're Mine Now

I'M BACK MY ANGELS!!!! Missed me? of course you did! enjoy!

Chapter 9: You're Mine Now

*Trent's POV*

It's been 3 years since I've talked to Zoey.

Ah, Zoey. She's beautiful, kind, caring, and innocent. And I love her that way. I miss her long red hair, her purple bright eyes, her flawless skin, her button cute nose, her sweet smile, her soft and lovely voice and those long legs of hers.

I thought about her as I stared at the many pictures I had of her in my room. It was pictures of her and me, and others of just her. She's like a goddess. My own personal goddess.

Zoey and I were really close but one day, I told her that I wanted to be her mate and she said no. I was hurt and ever since she told me no, I would always sent her flowers, chocolates, balloons, and cards. I wanted to make her mine.

She stopped hanging out with me and stopped talking to me as well. She would only hang out with Matt and Alex.

Matt, Alex and I are a coven. But I got mad that Zoey only hanged out with them and not me. I got so mad that I took her one night while she was sleeping and locked her in my room. I was there with her. She didn't talk to me, she wouldn't eat, and she wouldn't even look at me.

After 3 days, I got worried because she wouldn't eat. She gave in and since she was so weak, she let me feed her.

One night I went out to hunt and when I got back, she was gone. I cried and ran to her house. I was about to come in through the back door when I hit an invisible shield.

Zoey's aunt came out and told me that I was never to step in her house ever again. She said as long as she lived in that house, I would never be able to come in. She also forbid me from seeing or talking to Zoey. I was so angry! No one tells me what to do!

Ever since that I've watched Zoey grow up and she only got more gorgeous. I watched from the trees but never showed myself. There were many times that Zoey went to that pond and I could have taken her but I didn't, I waited and now I'm getting back what was mine! I know about Zoey getting her wings and I know that her aunt has left and I also know about Zoey's mates.

I'm watching as Zoey is getting her wings, she's beautiful.

A mark showed up on her arm, it's the mark of a light purple rose with blue swirls that signified water and wind, lastly there are stars that stand for the night. Her symbol is very weird, but she controls nature, water, wind and has a special connection with the stars. Very weird. Most fairies only get one power or two powers but MY Zoey has 4!

I continued watching and saw five guys run to her. Vampires. Her mates are vampires! And there's five! She's mine! And tonight I will take her!

I was so angry, I made dark clouds appear and made strong winds blow,"Congratulations Zoey. I'm happy you got your wings. Ooh and you look so magnificent, just as always." I said loudly.

I watched as Zoey walked away from her so called 'mates' and walked closer to me. That's it beautiful just a bit more closer.

She stopped at least 15 feet away from me and squinted her eyes. I made sure she couldn't see my face at least not yet.

My Zoey cleared her throat then she spoke, her lovely voice coming out of her kissable lips.

"Who are you?" Zoey asked in a strong and confident voice. She walked closer to me, taking careful steps. She's five feet away from me now. My plan is working, once she sees it's me, I'll grab her and run.

"I'm surprised that you forgot me already, but it's not your fault," I said calmly. I waved my hand at the sky and the wind and stormy clouds disappeared.

I walked forward into the moonlight, showing myself to Zoey. She gasped.

"Remember me now sweetheart?" I said with a smile, and it wasn't a nice smile it was an evil smile.

I lifted her up, bridle style and whistled, signaling the rouges to distract everyone else.

I saw the wolves that work for me, jump out of the forest and charged at the crowd of vampires, werwolves, and fairies. I saw Zoey's mates fighting off the rouges.

I ran in my vampire speed into the dark of the forest. Zoey started to pound on my chest and struggled to get free.

"LET ME GO! STOP!" My dear Zoey yelled at me.

I ignored her hits and screams and continued running. I caressed her cheek as I ran but Zoey slapped my hand away, I growled.

"Zoey don't be a bad girl or I'll have to punish you." I whispered in her ear.

She froze immediately and I smirked,"good girl. See, all you have to do is listen to me and everything will be okay." I cooed.

I ran for another 10 minutes and got to a secret house in the forest that I owned. Zoey had changed back into human form and was still frozen.

I walked in the house, closing the door behind me and ran up the stairs and made it to my room. I set Zoey down on my bed and close the door.

Oh Zoey! Tonight, I will make you see who your true mate is! You're mine now!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hope you liked it! I'll be updating next Friday! Love you all!

-SparkleShines