AaronxReader Anniversary*

*warning smut*

"You look incredible Y/n" Aaron said as i came out of our bedroom.
It's Aaron and I's first wedding anniversary and he wants to take me somewhere fancy.
"As you do Aaron" I say pulling him into a hug.
"I love you so much"
"I love you more Baby"
"Not possible"
I pull away from him and he holds my hand and opens the door for us. We walk out of our house and towards his car. Aaron opens the door for me.
"Such a gentlemen" I joke and he just smiles and closes my door for me. About ten seconds later his door opens and starts the car. Aaron puts his hand on my thigh. I didn't think anything of it but then he starts moving it higher and higher until he reaches the hem of my dress.
"Aaron what are yo-" I start talking but he interrupts me
"Shh little girl" he says more stern than usual, which caused me to blush and him to laugh.
He pushes his hand past the hem on my dress and puts his hand on my inner thigh, so close to my core.
He stays like that for a couple of minutes before moving his hand higher. Aaron slides his hand into my panties and starts to rub my clit. He starts of slides but then goes to a fast pace.
"i- i aar- close" I cant even form a sentence.
Suddenly he removes his hand, which causes me to wine in response.
"asshole" i mumble
"what was that little girl" Aaron says with a smirk
"I said asshole"
"You know I was going to wait to use this until we got home but you could use a punishment"
I look at him confused and he pulls out a tiny pink vibrator.
"Take off your panties" he commands, and I take them off.
He moves his hand back to my core and pushes the vibrator into me. Aaron pulls out his phone when we come to a stop light. I look at him confused and all he does is smirk.
Suddenly i feel the it start vibrating inside me. As soon as I was about to come Aaron turned it off.
"I thought our anniversary was supposed to be special" I said annoyed
"It is. This is gonna make tonight even better"
Aaron continued to tease me throughout our dinner. A bunch of times turning it all the way up with no warning, making me hit my knee on the table. On our way home he turned it all the way up and every time i was about to come he would turn it off for a minute then turn it back on.
As soon as we walk in the door I grab Aaron's arm.
"Bedroom now" I demanded
"When did you suddenly become the one in charge" He laughs
"When you didn't let me come ten too many times"
"You know patience is a great virtue, one i think you need to learn"
"Please Aaron it's our anniversary" I gave him a sad look
"Fine but only because you asked so nicely" He tried to roll his eyes to seem annoyed but his smirk told me he wanted this just as much as I did.
I grab Aaron's arm and lead him into our bedroom.
"Strip" I demand
"No I may have caved but I'm still in charge here"
He look over my body, basically undressing me with his eyes.
"You can stop undressing me with your eyes and just tell me what you want"
"Undress"
I got undressed and Aaron pulled me onto the bed. When he pulled me down I hit his thigh and I was gonna move until I realized how good it felt. Aaron must've picked up on his because his smirk grew.
"Go ahead baby"
I look at him confused not sure if he meant what I thought. But he doesn't say anything else he just grabs my hips and helps me grind against his thigh.
I wine and look in his eyes to make sure he's serious.
"Aaron your pants"
"That's what washing machines are for pretty baby"
He sits up for a moment and puts his hand on my face before kissing me.
"You don't have to do this if you don't want to Y/n" He says softly
"Oh believe me I want to. I was just unsure if this is what you meant"
"It is. Now continue by yourself this time"
I nod and start to grind against his thigh. I close my eyes from the intense pleasure. All that can be heard is my wines moans and Aaron's soft praises.
"You're doing so good pretty girl"
"Aar- Aaron I'm close" I wine, opening my eyes to make eye contact with him.
"Let go for me baby"
Just as he said that i felt myself come undone onto his pants. I fall onto him and rest my head in the crook of his neck.
"You did so good Y/n I'm so proud of you. You looked so beautiful whole you were riding my thigh"
I smile and give his neck little soft kisses.
"I love you Aaron Hotchner"
"I love you too Y/n Y/l/n"

Hii okay so this is the first like read smut i've written so plz be nice lolz 😌