EmilyPrentissxReader You

The team has been trying to catch an unsub named Cat Adams for two months. This is the longest we've tracked an unsub without finding them. Cat Adams has it out for me. We dated in highschool and things ended very badly. For some reason she never got over it. She's been trying to kill me for two months. It started with her killing people that look like me. Then things started showing up in my home that me and my girlfriend, Emily Prentiss didn't put there. Last she broke into my home and held a gun to my head. She decided not to kill me though and she ran away. Since then Emily and I have been in witness protection. It's a nice little house in the middle of no where.

"Everything's gonna be okay my love" Emily says while she holds both my arms

"I don't know I'm scared Em" I say as tears start to prick at my eyes

"Come here let's cuddle"

She brings me over to the bed. We both go under the covers. Emily lays on her back and I take it as a sign to cuddle against her. I wrap my right arm around her stomach, and I awkwardly place my left arm above my head resting on the pillow. Emily wraps both her arms around me and I bend my right leg and rest it on top on her legs.

Emily and I just stare at each other's eyes for a moment.

"Everything"

She kisses me

"Is gonna be"

Emily kisses me again

"Okay"

She kisses me one last time and I rest my head on her chest.

I love cuddling Emily with my head on her chest. The warmth of her smooth skin, and the beautiful soothing sound of her heartbeat is everything to me.

Emily moves one of her arms and starts playing with my hair. I start to cry.

I try and be quiet but a sob makes it way. Emily immediately tenses up and moves her hands so she's cradling my head in her hands.

"Baby talk to me"

"I'm just so scared Emily" I sob "What if she decides to come after you"

I start rambling almost hysterically

"Hey hey hey I'm not going anywhere my love i'm right here" She says softly

I place my hand over one of the hands on my face and lean into her touch.

"You feel that, that's me. I'm right here okay and I'm not going anywhere ever."

I nod

I cry in her arms for a few minutes before she speaks again.

"What do you need Y/n?"

"You"

She smiles

"That can be arranged"

She kisses me passionately.