EmilyPrentissxReader Day Dream* pt 2

I was watching a video in theology today and instead of paying attention I was day dreaming about this lol also I think I'm gonna make a series of one shots called day dream which are the same as regular one shots, theyre just ones i was day dreaming about because why not

anyways moving on...

I'm bored at work so and I finished all my paperwork so I decide to day dream about my lovely girl. 

"Hi Mommy"  Emily says as she grabs my waist and looks into my eyes.

I take a deep breath. She knows exactly what that name does to me. Everyone else I've dated has made me feel bad for having a mommy kink but soon into dating Emily I realized she had one too. 

"Knees" I demand immediately. She knows she has to tell me exactly what she wants before I even consider giving it to her. 

Emily does as she's told and kneels in front of me. Once she's settled on the grab I grab her chin to make her look up to me. 

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you" I command

Emily tries to look away but I tighten my grip on her chin. "Look at me Little Girl or you will get absolutley nothing tonight" I think for a moment before speaking again "Maybe" I smirk "I'll even tie you to the chair"  I roughly move her chin for a moment so she's sees the chair she might be helplessly tied to. "And let you sit there as you watch me touch myself and watch me come again and again as many times as I want. And you won't get to touch yourself or get off until I decide you can. Who knows when that might be" I sigh dramatically and look away as if dissapointed and that gets Emily talking right away.

"I'm s-sorry mommy I I will tell you what I want" She says pathetically

"Oh really" I say suprised "Go on then" I say, still holding her chin so she doesn't break eye contact. I know it flusters her to have to tell me, but it's so much more fun when I make her look me in the eye as she tells me what she wants me to do to her. 

"Um I-I want you to" Emily blushes and her face turns a deep shade of red. "help me ride your thigh" Emily gulps and takes a moment before speaking agaian because of how flustered she is. I smile knowing the effect I have on her. "T-then I w-want you to o-overstimulate me with your fingers. P-Please Mommy" She begs 

Wow I didn't even have to tell her to start begging. I must've trained her well, or she really really wants this. I'm going to go with both.

"Up"

She stands up right away.

I cradle her face in my hands, admiring her. She looks so innocent like this, so needy, and so fuckable. 

"Mommy" She asks carefully 

"Yes baby" I reply

"What are you doing" 

"Admiring my girl" I tell her

She instantly smiles and blushes.

"Strip" I demand and she quickly removes all of her clothing

I move onto the bed, sitting up with my legs slightly spread. I motion for Emily to come here and she obeys. Except she doesn't do what she knows I want her to and she sits on her knees next to me on the bed. I fix that quickly by grabbing her waist and making her straddle my thigh. I thought about putting her down gently but I know she would get more instant pleasure if I roughly pushed her down. So thats what I did.

"FUCK MOMMY" Emily screams 

"I know Baby you're okay" I softly say as I start to move her waist so she's grinding on me. 

Emily moans softly, causing me to let out my own quiet moan in return. God what is it with people and looking and sounding so irresistible when they moan. 

I start moving Emily faster. After a few minutes Emily starts to get the hang of it and speeds up herself. My hands ghost over her hips. Not wanting to put too much pressure and take any of her momentum away from her. She's been so good today she deserves this. 

"Ugh oh god Mommy" She moans as she speed up even more.

Her eyes are completely shut and her eyebrows are scrunched together. Along with her mouth being wide open, letting out her impossibly beautiful moans. All tell me she's so close.

"M-mommy I'm so close can I come please please mommy let me come I've been so good and I- please" Emily begs. 

I smirk because I know she almost said that she needed that. I know she's been good lately but she knows I have a strict rule about who knows what she needs. Emily knows I am the only one who truly knows what she needs. And as much as I want to let her come if she would've said that I would've stopped completely and left.

"Go ahead little one come for me"

"Mommy ugh oh god" Emily crys as she comes.

As soon as she reaches her climax she stops moving and I know that isn't pleasureable for her so I take it into my own hands. Tightening my grip on her hips and moving her fast through her oragsm. 

"See how much your mommy cares about you baby? I could've let you ruin your own orgasm but I didn't did I baby"

Emily moans start to get quieter as she comes down from her orgasm.

"Awe can my little girl not even answer me because of how much pleasure she's experiencing? All because of her Mommy"

Just as I think Emily is back to me she starts moaning again. I realize she's already about to come again, but this was not what she asked for even though I don't think she would mind this either. 

I flip her over and immediately thrust two fingers inside of her.

It's not long before she's moaning loudly again as she comes. This time I fuck her through he orgasm. 

Emily realizes I'm not going to stop. "M-Mommy no I can't come again" She whines

I continue to fuck her as I see her start to loose herself again. "Are you forgetting you asked for this baby"

Emily just moans

"Are you really that sensitive already? Dies your mommy know exactly how to make you feel good?"

"mmhm"

"Words"

"YES MOMMY YES I'M SO SENSITIVE BECAUSE OF YOU" Emily screams as she comes for the third time tonight

Right as she reaches her peak I thrust a third finger in. Casuing Emily to cry out, telling me how she can't handle another and how sensitive she already is.

"Baby I do not care how sensitve you are and I will decide when you can't handle another"

Emily just lets out loud pathetic whines as I bring her closer to her fourth orgasm. Right before she comes I wrap my soft lips around her throbbing clit.

"T-thank you Mommy-UGH" EMily comes again and I decide she's had enough

"Y/n" Emily asks me

"Y/n" She asks again

How the hell can she talk after that

"Y/N" She yells and I jump

Shit I must've fallen asleep. I think as I see Emily standing in front of me. She must've been the one calling my name, not dream Emily. 

"hey baby what were you dreaming about" She asks