SpencerxReader Undercover

You had to go undercover at a bar to catch an unsub. You fit the exact description of all the victims, so you knew he would have to talk to you. 

"Are you sure you're up for this Baby?" 

I turn around to see my beautiful genius boyfriend, Dr. Spencer Reid.

"Of course I am and you'll be there the whole time incase something happens right?"

"Yes"

"Okay then I'm fine. Now how do I look?" I ask Spencer while doing a spin

"Like a goddess"

"You're too sweet Spence"

Spencer grabs me by the waist and pulls me towards him. He kisses me gently, I know he's nervous about me going undercover even though I've done it before.

"I'll be fine Spencie"

"I know you will but I don't like the thought of you flirting with another man"

"Jealous much?"

"You're mine Y/n no one elses"

He pauses before he speaks again

"Say it"

I look at him confused

"Say what"

"That you're mine"

"I'm yours Spencer Reid and I wouldn't want to be anyone elses even if I got the chance"

"You better not" 

"Don't act all high and mighty now Baby boy. Don't forget I had you begging on your knees for me last night"

His jaw dropped, obviously supprised that I said that.

"Close your mouth before I put it to work Spencer."

2 hours later

I'm walking into the restaurant. I'm wearing a beautiful tight black dress with lace by the straps, and 3 inch black heels.

When I walk into the bar I sit down at the bar. 

"What can I get for you today?" the bartender asks

"Can I have a martini please"

"Coming right up"

A couple seconds later she hands me my drink and I take a tiny sip from is. Out of the corner of my eye I see a man walking towards me and surely enough it's the unsub. I look to the corner of the club to see Spencer sitting in a booth giving me a smile and a wink. 

"Hey pretty thing you alone tonight" the unsub says

"Completely" I say with a smirk

He continues flirting with me for a while and I look up every once in a while to see Spencer get more and more angry. Everything was fine until the unsub started getting touchy. I couldn't fake being attracted to someone like that.

He leans in for a kiss and I accepted that theres nothing I can do about it so I kiss him back. He puts his hands on my face and moves it towards my ear. The unsub pulls my earpiece out. 

"I knew it!" he says, pulling a gun out and holding it against your stomach

"I'm going to kill you"

He waits for a reaction but I just smile. The unsub and I both then hear a click and the unsub feels pressure on the back of his head. 

"Shoot her I shoot you" Spencer says but his words don't affect the unsub

He went to pull the trigger but Spencer shot him before he could pull the trigger. 

 I watch the unsub fall to the ground and I look at Spencer.

"Your welcome"

"I could've let him shoot you, you know"

"Yeah but you love me too much" I say and I give him a wink

Spencer looks at me and smiles

"That I do pretty girl that I do"