When they get jealous

[A scenario!]

Ame
Oh boy- when he saw another person flirting with you he was calmly standing behind you, but his eyes showed fire. If the person didnt leave he would whine about wanting McDonald's to the point where you would sigh and leave "You were jealous weren't you?" "W-what? no! I am just really hungry!"

Russ
Now, having a tol bf is nice, but having a tol jealous russian as your boyfriend is danger. You were chatting with a male friend from highschool, them dropping subtle hints like grazing your hand lightly or flirting, you never caught these because you were having fun talking about russian malamutes and how they were fluffy. Russia walked over to you and placed a hand on your shoulder "Y/n, want to get a puppy?" You stared up in excitement, hoping it would be the fluffy bear like dog "YES! Is it the malamute!?" The russian nodded, before death glaring at the male and walking out with you. After a while and you went to bed cuddling the new puppy, Russ casually burned the males house down with a Molotov.

Ger
He wasnt much to show jealousy, but it does slip.  you were at the mall with him to get some decent clothing so he has more than just work clothes, as you were walking you bumped into someone and apologized like a decent human, the person you bumped into had now a flirty expression, holding your hand and having an arm around your waist, which you were trying to get out of- Germany caught sight from looking up from ties, he walked over and pulled you away from the person, holding you to his chest in a protective manner "Berühre sie noch einmal und ich werde einen Panzer über dich laufen lassen" (not translating it for ya) the person obviously didnt know german, but huffed and walked away "Aweee my man got jealous!!!" "We are cuddling tonight to get his smell off of you- unless you want to shower together?~" that shut you up- your face was now red, and you hid your face in your hands.

Nada
The maple boy was hanging out with you at a zoo, you fawning over the animals. He was often left to his own thoughts even though he wanted attention, he got pouty when you didnt notice him trying to get your attention, he sighed and went over to you and blocked your view of the (F/a)(fave animal) he was pouting and looking at you, having his arms open for a needy hug "you want attention dont you? Fine you maple addict" you hugged him, nada having a happy hum, bear hugging you and pecking your forehead "you are a jealous baby-"

Malphilindo(yes)
They would usually get jealous of eachother- but when at the beach and you get swarmed by flirty beach pimps, they have to push through and grab you away from pimps. You would normally stay by them at all costs after then but there are times when you still get swarmed- but most of the time by flies.

Japan
Yeah japan sometimes has you dress as a maid/butler which gets them to have a nose bleed, but if you go out in public you mainly get flirted with by weebs that want nothing other than to lewd the lolis, japan would have their Katana on hand and defend you. "Back off! Y/n isnt yours! They are mine and only mine!" "Jealous much japan? Or are you still an adorable tsun tsun-"

Spain
You were at a fancy spanish restaurant, having a nice date night with spain, the meals were nice but the male waitor kept flirting with you, and since you didnt understand full spanish, you were looking to Spain for translation, to which he didnt say because he wanted to fight this man- spanish jealousy is like a chili pepper- hot and spicy- because shirts would usually be off and then aggressive punches were thrown. But that didnt happen because spain paid and took you out for icecream. "What did he say?" "Amor- you dont want to know"

Mexico
Almost like Spain's, but more of a tamale date with your short and feisty boy- the server was dropping hints and you knew- but you wanted Mexico to get La Chancla out to cause mayhem "Mex- la chancla time- and then going home to cuddle-" he gave this crazed smile and pecked you on your cheek, before screeching in spanish about how to not hit on a taken girl- there was other screeches- which were from the server being hit with la chancla

Argentina
He wouldnt let anyone near you enough- he had his arm around you and chatting casually with you, but if someone did come to close he would flick them in the forehead and curse them out "Arge- are you jealous?" "No, just protective, hermosa"

Belarus
Potato baby- short but still taller than you- she has a garden, so you dont have to get much from the store, and you usually steal her clothing, so you both stay home unless it was an anniversary, then she would take you on a date, being very protective and throwing potatoes at the people who would flirt to you.

Ukraine
Protective baby- he is usually anxious so you stay with him at all costs, pda in public isnt much but hugs and hand holding. When someone walked up to you and flirted continuously, even when you asked to stop- Ukrai hugged you from behind and wrapped his wings (yes he has wings-) protectively around you. You looking up at him with a soft smile "are you jealous?" "N-n-no! I-I wanted a hug- th-thats all"

Brit
No one gets a chance- he keeps you with him at all times, other than in the shower- that is unlikely of him. But there was once where he saw a butler flirting with you- he threw hot tea at them and fired them on the spot-

France
France doesnt allow any others to flirt with you, they are the only one that constantly flirts and flusters you- they wont let anyone do it- or else that person gets hit with a baguette-

Pol
Oh my shy child- poland needs a lot of reassurance so that he knows you wont leave him, he did get kinda jealous when you paid more attention to the many cats you have- but you always cuddled him afterward, he is your baby and you wouldnt leave him for the world-

(How was it? 1104 words)