Love Bites: Vampire Canada x Reader

Lovely part 3-

The boi appeared infront of you- like he dropped down, hugging you tightly- as the door slammed open "NADA WHERE ARE THEY!? THEY BIT MY HAND! THEY NEED TO PAY!" "LEARN SOME MANNERS MCDONALD'S DUDE- YOU DONT JUST EXPECT A PERSON TO LIKE YOU IF YOU COVER THEIR MOUTH LIKE A DANG KIDNAPPER!" Nada stared at Ame, then at you, he smiled moving away a bit, Ame looked poised to kill, you just kept a blank face, nada knew by now, you knew basic defense and offense "letting her die that easily? Alright~" you smiled a bit, moving nada to a more shaded area. Ame lunged at you- which you turned and punched him- nailing him in the nose "And dont you dare cry about that hurting- you should know by the first encounter- sneaking up on me with bad intentions ends up getting you hurt-" about that- his teeth just nicked your hand- making you cover it, 'and now all these fuckers smell my blood- nada knows better- ame would get beat the hell out of by nada, Aussie knows better- "you touch me and you are dead."

Present time

Nada didnt know better, he took your hand and licked the small scratch you got, your blood made him want to crave you more. You looked at Nada, he was only licking the scratch, but you couldnt help but feel his fangs ever so lightly go over it. Ame tried biting you, but Nada hissed and pulled you towards himself, "No touching whats mine Ame, i dont want to pull your fangs out by hand for a 3rd time this month...."

Ame huffed, walking out of the room, he was grumbling, but he was soon scared by the clever tarantula that had yet to be found by you. Back to focus- Nada was looking at you, his fangs hovering over your wrist, you pulled him over to bed sitting him down and sitting beside him ".....you can, just be gentle..."

His eyes widened, not one of his kidnapped victims just let this happen, he placed your hand down and moved you to his lap, you knew he wanted the neck. You sighed, (if female- you move your hair aside-) calming yourself down, Canada paused, yes you were giving permission to be bitten, but Nada decided not to. He turned you around, taking your chin in his hands, his red eyes going over your E/C ones, you closed your eyes as nada kissed you.

(Yeets to the next day after a biting fun time huehuehue- *insert lenny*)

You woke up to Ame in your face, which made you tense up and move back into canada "what do you want?" "....cant i just get a nibble? Nada is asleep either way..." " you bite me and i will scream louder than your ears can handle." You were serious, and for what you didnt know was that nada was awake, waiting for ame to make a move or for you to do something "your move bat boi, if you put your hand over my mouth i will bite you, you try to bite me i scream." Nada pulled you closer to him, placing his head on yours, you had small bites around your neck and shoulders. "What time is it anyway... I probably have stuff to clean-" you got up from the bed, you had to wrap a blanket around you because you were cold, you went to the restroom and got your work clothes on.

(Time skip to eternity-)

You and Nada were able to be human and vampire without complications, you were happy with your protective maple boi, the only reason you were able to live for so long is because you were half turned, you are immortal but no fangs.

Either way, this is the happy ever after of vamp nada, he gave you a kiss and many shoulder bites in love.

(Am tired... Two updates couple hours appart-)