Czech Republic x reader

You arrived at your Friend's house, the smell of fresh pastries and french bread were already luring you in. "Bonjour Y/n, how are you?" "Better than i was an hour ago... So- what cha making?" "Ah- the very best- the breakup pastrie, filled with your favorite fillings and a tad of love from friends."

Czech pov~

I needed to see her again. This little red string is draging me everywhere... "Hey buddy- can ya just take me to her?" The small string started pulling me towards France's house, being urgent and curling at every turn "huh- she is staying there?" Czech went to the door, knocking on it "Uh- France can i get a baguette from you? Since America kinda stole ours....jerk says he can make french burgers-"

France sighed "Be right there, that child is always stealling food- maybe i should prank him one of these days..." "Sounds good france, thanks for the pastry, imma lie down....any spare rooms or a couch?" "The couch in the living room. Since the spare room has some of my crafts being built, like a healthier baguette-" you sighed, going to the couch and wraping yourself into a burrito.

No pov.

As Czech and France talked, they started to make plans on how to have the Ex regret many things. You were listening in and snickering to yourself, wonder how the plan would go. You were looking at Czech and smiled to yourself, 'he looks cute...-WHY AM I THINKING THAT- I JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP- FFFFFUUUU' yes- you were blushing. Mainly hiding it under the covers. You heard footsteps coming close to the couch, and felt it dip, "what happened with this fair lady? Hopefully just a sickness and not something worse." You silently groaned to yourself- not wanting to hear the france side of the story "oh ya know... The stomach bug and all that" 'gee thanks France...'

You decided to pop outta your cocoon,  "why are you two so damn loud-" "o-oh uh sorry about that!" You sighed, but smiled to yourself "so, what brought you to France's house?" "I needed more bread- the jerk ame ate it all-" you nodded and sat up, patting Czech's head softly "so i guess i gotta beat up an american-" 'damn his hair is soft-'

You never noticed, but the red string appeared, but Czech noticed because the string he had stretched and connected.

Leaving a cliffhanger- >:3))