Love Bites: Vampire Canada x Reader

Welcome to the world of vampires, you(the reader) moved into a small town, some giving you worried glances and others notes about the creatures in the castle on the north hill.

You looked at these notes, then at the hill you were by, it was the only vacancy and others just didnt want you near them 'this is strange....' You thought, it was turning to sunset so you got yourself prepared for the night, locking and closing doors and windows. Just before you passed out on your bed the soft smell of maple syrup and a small mix of blood permeated your nose- but you paid no attention.

(Midnight/1 o'clock)
(??? Pov)
I stared at the female that I had moved from her house, the soft (h/c) hair splayed gently on my pillow, of course I had to mask her sugar scent from the others. I sat down on the other bed watching her form, she was.... Small compared to me, her soft movements were captivating, I wanted to try her sweet blood so bad! "....I will find a way to befriend you."

(Back at home)
You woke up after a while, your eyes fluttering open, you got a view of your wall, that soft maple smell was still there. You sighed, getting up, you walked over to your kitchen area to see a premade breakfast "What in the? I... Did I make thing out of my sleep? Sleep cooking? Oh well..." You sat down at the middle, looking at the assortment of items, bacon, eggs, pancakes, and some maple items "....it feels like im in Canada... Hm, havent had maple sugar in a while!" You gladly ate the food, the drink was maple tea, which you added the maple sugar to. You were originally from R/T (random town) which was just a dark place for you, it was expensive and you had to work as a maid for a morning cafe that turned into a night bar, it wasnt pleasant but you dealt with it.

(New job, Bar, Still a maid :'D)
"Ok, what would you like to eat sir?" "How about you honey?~" You sighed, shaking your head, walking away from the table only to have your wrist grabbed- and not in a nice way "I dont take no for an answer miss, I cant take you to my home and have my meal there~" "Sir, let me go, Now, i need to finish my work, and if you arent going to order then you can just leave." You yanked your wrist away and went to the maid station, rubbing the area "....cant trust any man in this outfit..." After about 5 minutes there was a loud crash, the creep from before was being beaten like hell, and you just watched, the other that was hitting the creep was atleast 6'6. You rushed out and pulled the male away, still staying out of reach of the creep "What are you doing?! I could have handled it! Even if you are tall as hell he meant no initial harm- he is just a perv..." 'Maybe i could punch him.'

The taller male looked at you, his eyes glinting in the soft light, he took a hold of your waist and ran out of the bar. You yourself were trying to escape but also keep your skirt from showing your garments "SLOW DOWN DAMNIT IM STILL IN A PRISSY ASS DRESS!" In one swift snap you were in your normal clothes, but now just holding the maid outfit, in a couple seconds that soft maple smell came over you, making you tired and pass out, letting you into a little slumber.

(614 words: story)
(622 words extra)

(Part 1)