Serial Killer Lover- Yandere SK x reader

To those of you that play ToS(town of salem) Peeps on there use sk, arso, jest, exe, bg, etc... As to explain some roles, Sk the Sk, South Korea the Serial Killer)

[No pov
Time: morning
Date 11/23/19
Area: Seoul, South Korea
Season: Spring]

You were on your daily walk, having a parrot on your shoulder, it had a rare coloring that looked a lot like the country himself "you are a memory...but i still have a crush on you... Damnit South...why did you leave... I cared about you and you never noticed..." You kept walking with you parrot boi, not knowing he heard you.

3rd pov (a little flash back-)

South left because he cared about you, his feelings of jealousy were getting out of hand and he didnt want to hurt you, every time you looked at him you had that loving sparkle, which made him blush and look away, leaving you worried or clueless. He moved in with a couple more countries in these dorms, one of them being his rude ass brother. South knew that North liked you but never spoke up, kept it hidden and locked away.

South pov

She....likes me? Wait- WHY DIDNT I NOTICE THIS?!? Man I could've had her back then... I guess I'll go to her school, if my jealousy acts up again... Im telling her that I need to leave on family business things- ( note- South doesnt know he is yandere- he thinks its just jealousy- which grows stronger eaxh time he sees you with a guy- or girl if you're into that, idm its your sexuality-) "...im so sorry Y/N" I turned heading home, feeling pangs of saddlness and anger, but also angry anxiety 'what if she gets with a guy and he does things to her that i wouldnt do- or if she isnt in my protection!' I shake my head " man... I gotta call Japs about this...."

No pov

And South did, telling Japan about what feelings he has, Japan trying not to break into a panic " South- You are turning into a yandere- which is technically bad- " "How bad-?" "You will kill for y/n's love bad-" South sweat dropped, he was a nice guy, he didnt want to harm anyone, but seeing y/n talking to Vietnam was a bit angering "thanks japs, ill be in that school, keep an eye on me and y/n..." He hung up, going straight to bed and falling asleep, thinking of you.

( Yan south p 1 done! Im starting to think this will be a parts book soon...)