My Protector: Bullied!Georgia x Reader

Now- this is a probs shock- The underrated countries being featured- but this is what we need- find any underrated countries and give a scenario! Thanks! Onto the story-)

Prologue(basically few days before the start of hell- i mean school-)

For an amount of time, Russia has been bullying Georgia, mainly since you came around, which was 5th grade. For many years up until 11th grade, you had been standing up to Russia to get him to stop bullying the smaller country, which only got you pushed out of the way, and some times hurt, even with your mindset you didnt like being pushed around.

For the years of names and ignorance, you were a junior, and Russia a senior,  you were so fed up with his actions that you devised of a plan, it may get you expelled but atleast he will know not to treat Georgia like a hopeless puppy.
(End prologue.)

First day of school.

You, Y/n L/n, are a student at Serenity Academy, and you have been friends with Georgia for 6 years, even you considered him more than a friend. It is the first day, get up, your housemate made a breakfast.

Your pov

I heard my alarm beeping, going to shut it off I fell out of bed. I groaned and stood up, looking at the time "7 A.M. just like normal, wonder what Hm/N(housemates name)  made." I quickly got dressed and headed down the stairs. "Hm/N what did you make? It smells nice..." "Made your personal favorite, but that depends on if you want it."  I sighed sitting down and eating the food, my mind wandered towards Georgia, the country I have been friends with, for almost 7 years.

After I finished eating I got my school stuff and walked with Hm/N to the school, it wasnt far but atleast I will be able to also walk with Geo. After a bit we met up with Georgia, he was a bit taller than I, but that didnt matter, atleast being tall has perks.

(Arrival At School/3rd Pov)

You and your Housemate split off, you stayed with Geo while going to class, the both of you stayed in mainly the same classes, and always by eachother, the teachers didnt even question why you two stayed by eachother.

While in the class that is called english, you were helping Geo with his work, but also watching what Russia was doing, you were very protective of Geo and wouldnt dare let Russia near him.

(After Class, At Lockers)
After the English class ended you and Georgia headed to your lockers to get some stuff for a study session- only to be pinned to your lockers by Russia and ofc America- "What do you want? And if its anything that has to deal with kissing you then no. Just leave me and Geo alone!" Yeah you weren't happy, mainly Russia was holding you while America was holding Geo- which just made you more unhappy.

You had a dumb but probably good idea, you kicked Russia in the nads and once he let you go and dropped everything and grabbex Geo, running into the shared bathroom. You made sure to lock the door and waited for Ame to stop banging his fists on the door, you were hugging Geo from the side and rubbed his back.

(Georgia's POV)
Y/n was being very comforting, they dont even know how much I love them for just being there for me. "Y/n, why do you defend me?" They looked at me with a serious face, the fire in their eyes growing brighter "Because, you matter and i dont want you to commit a bad decision." 'oh, they dont want me to die- so they do care a lot.' I sighed softly, turning towards Y/n, taking a soft hold of their face, they looked confused but soon understood. After just a bit of staring we kissed, it was soft but so powerful, I felt so safe and alive. We pulled away and both of us blushed- but didnt look away. "So thats how you felt all these years, I thought you were into someone else." "Hahah- no....after you protected me for a year i kinda grew feelings and they wouldnt die down."

(After School, At A Cafe)(no pov)
The both of you were studying in a silent cafe and sitting next to eachother, to be honest you didnt do much studying- mainly small kisses and cuddles.

(Oki thats the end of it- SIKE-)

When both of you came home (HM/N) got a little smirky, which made you two go into your room and hangout and cuddle on your bed- maybe some nuzzles and liccs on the neck uhh....some things-

(Ok yeah this chap is done- let your imagination go for the last bit- BAIIIII)
(821 words in all)