Yan MalPhilIndo p4

(Ah yes, a part 4, never achieved before! Because this is supposed to be a 1 shot- not "Oh hey a full blown story")

Recap!

You stared at the imagery, your eyes clouding at the memory of your friend in the tree that one day, they were the reason you had left home to go to college, it was painful to remember. You shut your laptop and placed it in your bag, putting on a jacket and placing your phone in its pocket, going out of your room after locking it and going for a walk to clear your mind, heading towards the nearby cemetery, because it would be nice to try and find the 3 boys that were there, maybe find something they can attach to physically so you can see them or something.

"why did you have to leave me behind, you said you were going to stay with me no matter what..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently, you were wading the stones of the dead and reading the names and years, finding it odd that most names didn't live for more than 20 or so years, each one looking like accidental deaths or self deaths. One thing you found out was that it was a slight pattern, you decided to look up each name and find the cause, because no one would die in their early 20s without proper cause.

Through the searches, you found multiple discrepancies- from police cold cases to even a serial killer that went silent. You checked out if there was a photo of the serial killer, almost dropping your phone in shock, it was one of the professors, history Prof to be exact. You had to tell someone, be it the police or the principal, someone had to know.

You quickly dialed the cold case number and told them that the suspected killer was residing at the college, even if they didn't believe you, it was still good to tell them, even if it was met with a dead end. After you left the call and found the 3 headstones, you found small jewelry, mainly ones that held familial value, at least that's what you deemed.

What you didn't expect was to have such a dizzy spell after picking them up, yet somehow not falling over or being too clumsy, as if something was holding you. "Woah! Be careful- it takes a lot of energy handling us 3." One of the boys, and from the flag alone, you could tell it was Philippines, he seemed rather sweet for someone that is known to be a little war devil. "Thank you for doing this, but we also don't want you to get hurt" Indonesia, the sort of 'dad' figure of the group, for the most part-

"Well, it's only a matter of time before the cops probably arrive, they might want to question you..." You sighed, not wanting to be stuck answering questions only for the professor to probably lie through his teeth and stab you in your back.

You got what you came by for, so you headed back to your dorm, listening to the idle chatter of students but also the 3 boys that followed behind you, they seemed to enjoy being seen for once. When you got close to your dorm, you could hear yelling and things being thrown, which made you rush over, you didn't have much but the laptop was precious to you.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" The professor. He was in your dorm, your room trashed, and Belarus blocking him from going further than the small living room, which was nice of her to say the least. "He broke in muttering something about evidence! And he kept threatening to do something bad if I got in his way!" You frowned, calling the police and the principal, stating your dorm was wrongfully searched without prior notice or mention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The uproar that caused for students and staff caused a week shutdown for classes and things to sort out statements and papers. Throughout it all, you gave evidence, and findings from your laptop to the detective and other police agents, "Thank you for your help, we will see to it that the families get proper help for this." You smiled, knowing that you helped so many families, but there was something off now that you sort of solved the mystery in a matter of a week and a half.

"Hey! There is no classes for a week! Stay in the dorm for that time! We have so much to do!" You had forgotten about the 3, and now that the professor is gone... You found yourself in a spiritual situation, although it seemed more sensual than friendly.

[T-Skip]

It was the 3rd day of being 'stuck' in your dorm, the boys allowed Bela over, but that was it, only her for a few minutes before the cold cuddles began again. Yeah, they gave you cold cuddles, you thought it was just being friendly, but you also thought they would have went away with how you got rid of the professor. "So, why aren't you guys poof yet? Still got some business?"

They looked to you, then to each other, nodding in unison together before going back to making you shiver even under a blanket." We died so early that we haven't had anything that everyone around our age got to do, like get a significant other or even have a first kiss~" you stared at them, flinging the blanket back and scooting away as fast as you could while being half dragged. " Well, there has got to be a better way on how to do that, because I don't do living and dead type of relationships. " The boys frowned, although they did want you, they didn't want you dead.

Much to your dismay, they had somehow found a way, albeit it sounded more fantasy than reality." Necromancy, it could work... We just have to repossess our bodies and it would work... "  You shook your head, necromancy meant zombies, and zombies were usually rotting corpses, or fungi infected corpses that needed echolocation to move.

" No, because then that would lead to so many problems, and I don't want to be the center of that unless I can take over as an overlord... " Phil and Mal frowned, their zombie plans being crumpled before their very eyes, but they agreed. After sorting out the business, you figured that they can probably follow you around so long as you kept their jewelry on- or you could give them back to their family- they would probably need it more now that they are half possessing them. "I can give these back to your family- I wouldn't be haunted- and your family gets peace!"

You didn't get to say much of another word due to the amount of force the 3 had used to pin you to the wall, even as ghosts, they were still a tad bit scary. "How about no? You saved the campus! And even got to see us! Why would we give that up?" You didn't expect them to answer in such a way, they didn't want to let go, or even plan on it, you were stuck.

~~~~~~~~~

Half of the next day was spent away from your dorm, but you still had the trio trailing after you. You had tried many times to get the jewelry off, but it either lead to having them be uncomfortably hot or bitingly cold, and you couldn't take them off if you wanted to. Yet they did give leniency for sleep, considering sleeping with a necklace, bracelet, and a ring on could lead to problems.

But alas, you only ever got to go out for food or a walk in the sunlight, anything else before the week ended was stuck in your dorm, whit the ghosts and unable to be left alone, you had gotten into a mess you couldn't leave

All because you decided to stick with a haunted dorm.

"You are ours, even past graduation, we will not leave your side."

~~~~~~~~~~
(Finally got p4 done, been in drafts since january I think. 1357 words)