Truly A Kill-Fest [P2]

Recap!

"I couldn't have been moved without my notice- I would have woken up... Unless it was by someone I was most comfortable with...-" Y/n looked around the room, they were able sit up, but when they tried to get off the bed they heard the clinking of chains, dread filling them along with fear "Ok who in the hell-"

"Ohayō! You were quite light, so it was easy to get you here!" The voice, it wasn't truly his but it definitely was connected to him

"Japan?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n looked at the country, a slight bit of rage but also horror filling their eyes, their arms acting on the feeling with a thrash to lunge or even get away, yet leaving the pound clinks and snaps of the chains holding taut.  "Don't worry, you are safe. Just relax!" Yet how could they relax?! they were chained to a bed with someone they thought they could trust! "Let me go, Japan, this isn't funny!" Japan smiled softly, yet his eyes were not showing the same softness, his eyes were filled with desire and obsession. 

And Y/n understood where it was coming from, the look in his eyes and the way he spoke made it very obvious.  Y/n couldn't escape from this place, they wouldn't be able to escape Japan, he'd find them, and torture them. Torture them till they begged for death. There were worse things, but this was the worst thing they could imagine.

"Please stop! Just let me go!" Y/n cried out, begging for release, tears starting to stream down their face in desperation. "Not until you've become my slave. Until you have given me everything I desire. Only then can you live happily ever after with me, Y/n. Only then can you be happy!" His smile grew wider as he got closer to Y/n, who began struggling against the bonds holding them in place. "Although... there are a few things holding you from me... your friends? family? they would wonder where you have gone, yes? So I shall show them that you are mine. And I shall kill them for it."

"You're insane!" Y/n screamed, tears streaming down their face, their body shaking in fear and frustration "Not quite, but definitely in that spectrum... still, you hurt me with your words Kichō.... It makes me sad to hear you say such things in your lovely voice..."

Y/n 's heart was beating rapidly, fear flooding their senses "WHAAT?! What did you call me?!" The words that left his mouth made Y/n freeze up completely, their body tense as they waited for his answer "Kichō. You are my Kichō. If you die or turn into a traitor and betray me,  I will personally hunt you down and kill you."

"NO!" Y/n shrieked, the words tearing through their body as the restraints tightened. Tears streamed down their cheeks, their body screaming in pain, but they didn't care anymore. They didn't care for anyone but themself. They wanted out.

Japan looked at the time, humming to himself and nodding, going to the hall to bring in a tray of food, most likely ramen. Yet Y/n didn't even open their mouth anymore, they stayed quiet and wouldn't want food, knowing him, Japan probably laced it with a sleep pill. "Oh come now, don't give me that face, Darīn... I promise that it is safe, other than it being fresh and hot- but not to worry! I'll cool it down for you." Y/n shook their head, turning away from the food, their current frown deepening, 'I won't eat, not today and definitely not until I'm out'

Their thoughts were silent, yet they could hear his footsteps walking towards their side of the bed. "Are you really going to starve yourself right now?  If you change your mind, then you can eat anytime..."  His hand reached toward Y/n's arm, grabbing them tightly, pulling them across the bed and holding them close to himself. "You should think about your choice carefully Kichō. It'll make me hurt you more if you force me to act on your ignorance. Not to mention it won't be pretty either.." Y/n didn't  respond. They didn't know if they wanted to talk to him, it was a struggle. But... they would do anything for answers. Anything, no matter the consequences. "Now, enough talking. Eat."